Chapter 16.

Hey guys so basically the goals thing wasn't the best idea for now so yeah I'm just updating.

Anyways, this whole story is not edited yet so it still has to undergo major editing especially in the first parts of this book. I hope I can start editing it but unfortunately I'm too lazy lol. So I think I'll just start editing after I finish the book.

Okay no more chitchating and lets get into the story.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Silent readers are not allowed lmaooo so please shine and stop hiding because I totally don't bite.

Peace!!
---------------------------------------

"That's my ride." Harry proudly says as he looks down at me.

"Oh... You have connection with normal people or perhaps he's one of u?" I ask and raised an eyebrow. Wow was it all a plan? Did he really plan out everything about escaping the asylum.

"Both." He gives me a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "So? Aren't you gonna leave?"

"Eager, are we?" He continues. "Well, I was gonna ask you if you want to come?"

I scoff. "Me? Coming with you? No way."

"Sure? You will surely miss the fun." He pursuades, crossing his arms over his chest.

Other part of me says I should come but well... I am entirely torn between going with him and not going with him. I should just say no. I don't want to get into more trouble. However, I kinda want to feel adventure and experience new things that I have yet to discover. Ugh, I hate this point.

"I don't have all day, Brae." He impatiently says.

"Okay." I breathed out, immediately regretting my decision.

"Bu-" I started but Harry cuts me off as he grabs my wrist and pulls me downstairs. My breathing became heavy and I kinda feel my knees trembling. What have I got myself into. You're so stupid Brae.

When we got out of the house, I made sure that the door was locked before we went straight over to the blonde guy who was waiting for us.

"Oh, we got company." The blonde guy smirks as his eyes scanned up and down my body, making me feel uncomfortable. I want to go home...

"Who's the girl?" He asks Harry, his eyes still fixed on me. I have a bad feeling about this guy.

"Definitely the girl you shouldn't hit on." Harry laughs. For once, he did something good. Thank you Harry.

"Why? Is she yours?" The blonde guy remarks.

Harry gives him a deadly glare. "Better just shut up."

Wow. I can't believe they're fighting over me. What a joy... NOT.

"Seriously, mate." The blonde guy tries to lighten up the mood as he laughs again. "So what's your name?" His attention went back to me and I gulped.

"Brae."

"I'm Niall." He held is hand out for me to shake which I declined as I just gave him a small smile. A fake one may I add.

Harry stifles a snicker as he enjoys Niall's failure of flirting with me. Atleast that's what I think.

"Oh... Well, shall we?" Niall motions me to get inside the car and I did. I just sat at the back seat which I think was safer. Who am I kidding? I'm nowhere safe.