Chapter 8.

I frowned, looking at her. "What? It didn't even take 30 minutes." I complained.

She sighed. "What are you going to tell him? Tell him now. I'll give you 5 minutes."

I look back to Harry. It's better not to argue. "How did you know my name? And about my dad?" I quietly asked him. I'm not comfortable with the nurse beside me though. I hope she would just give us an alone time to talk.

I waited for him to respond but he was just ignoring me and he keeps on avoiding eye contact either.

"Well?" I press in, sounding annoyed.

"Excuse me, but he can't speak." The nurse says, now standing in front of me, blocking my view to Harry.

"Can't speak?" I snorted. Of course he can, we just talked yesterday.

"Yes, he can't. Now, will we go out?"

"But he just spoke to me yesterday!" I argued.

"Maybe you're the one going crazy." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"We even talked an-"

"We should go out now miss." She said, interrupting me.

"Bu-" Before I could finish what I was about to say, the nurse harshly gripped my arm and dragged me outside. I am a bit shocked of how strong she was. It's like she wasn't even a woman at all. Exactly like... Nurse Hayley. I mean, their strength are quite similar.

"Hayley was right, you are a brat." She muttered angrily as she kept dragging me towards the door. Well, you and nurse Hayley are bitches!

"You know what, I'm going to complain this to your manager." I sternly told her, as I jerked my arm free from her tight grip.

"Okay." She shrugged, like it wasn't even a big deal for her.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Is she not afraid to get fired?

"I'm not gonna hesitate to drag you out the exit." She angrily told me, through clenched teeth.

I huffed in annoyance as I turn around, walking away. I didn't get the answer I needed from Harry. I need plan B since plan A failed, obviously.

As I kept walking, I saw Luke talking or should I say flirting with a young nurse. I rolled my eyes as I walk towards them.

"Luke." I called, as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He turned around to face me. "Oh! Brae meet Kaylyn." He said as he glanced at the young nurse which is obviously Kaylyn. She was gorgeous and hot, but she looked a bit slutty.

I smiled at her. "Hey."

She smiled back, clearly fake. "Hi."

"Are you both dating?" She asked.

"Absolutely not." I answered as I shook my head.

"We're not dating. She's too young for me." Luke answered as well. But I take it as an insult. Well, he always insults me.

"Really? How old are you Brae?" Kaylyn asked, astonished.

"15... And Luke's 18." I bluntly replied.

"Too bad, you can't have Luke just because of your age." She smirked.

"He's not my type." I muttered.

"Oh really? I bet you're dying to taste him." She scoffed.

She's starting to get on my nerves. "Maybe you're the one who's dying to taste him." I retorted.

She gave me a deadly glare as she crossed her arms over her huge chest. "Watch your mouth, Brae." She warns me, through clenched teeth.

"You too, Kaylyn." I talk back, crossing my arms over my chest as well.

"Don't talk to her like that, Brae." Luke scolds me as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who do you think you are to just tell me what to do?" I snapped at Luke.

"Acting tough, are we?" He asked as he took a step closer to me.

I stayed quiet, clenching my fists. "I'm not going to hesitate telling your mom about you coming here in this damn asylum." He angrily said. "So you better, watch your mouth."

I sighed as I look down. I'm such a weak person. "Sorry..." Not sorry!

"Who are you sorry to?" Luke sternly asked.

I tried to contain rolling my eyes since I roll my eyes all the time, and I don't want this jerk over here scolding me as if he was my father.

"To the both of you." I mumbled.

"Good." Luke nodded.

He turned around to talk to Kaylyn. "We need to go. So... Can I have your number?"

Kaylyn bit her lip seductively. "Why not." She then took her phone out, Luke doing likewise as they both exchanged numbers.

"See you tonight." Kaylyn winked before Luke unexpectedly slammed his lips against hers. They were both basically sucking their faces off in public. I feel like throwing up already.

I turn around, no longer wanting to see more gross stuff.

I waited for them to finish their so called business for what seemed like an hour. I was about to turn around but I heard a disgusting moan, obviously from Kaylyn. All I'm thinking was; I need to get out of here.