Chapter 33.

Sorry for the boring chapter. I'm going through a bit of depression so yeah, it's not easy for me. Sorry for the errors and typos. And thank you for understanding. Love you pepz<3 And Harry should already post a pic of himself or something bcus I'm fucking desperate and I don't know if I can wait any longer.
__________________________________

"Why do you always take Nicolas home from school anyway? Can't he do that himself?" I curiously ask him. After the incident with Harry awhile ago, I decided to just keep everything between us a secret from mom. I know this is wrong but I can't think of something better. Now, I am currently walking home with Harry since he insisted to, but ofcourse he won't let my mom see him.

"I wanted to." He shrugs, giving me a grin.

"Why?"

"Well, I honestly don't want to just stay in the house and do nothing."

"Oh."

"Besides, he's not complaining."

"You have a point but aren't you thinking about going to university?"

"No, not at all."

"Why is that? How can you financially support yourself?"

"I have Niall and the other lads. They'll help me with that." He nonchalantly replies.

"You can't just depend on them all your life."

"I don't really care." He shrugs.

"What?"

"Again with the questions." He rolls his eyes.

"Sorry..." I mumble as I look away from him. I'm actually concerned of Harry's future. It bothers me how he can be so calm about this. He should care about his life especially his future life because as
they all say, 'you only live once,' YOLO.

"You shouldn't go further." I inform Harry as we both stopped walking.

"Alright."

"Bye." I awkwardly wave my hand at him.
He stepped closer and slowly circled his arms around my waist, tugging me closer to him. He leans in and gives me a peck on the lips, making me blush like crazy.

"This is so weird." I mutter as we pulled apart.

"Why?" He chuckles.

"I've never been this close with a guy before." I truthfully reply, lowering my head in a sheepish way.

"You should get used to it, Brae, because kissing is not the only thing we're gonna be doing."

My eyes widened with his statement. I am certain that he is refering to sex, and I am absolutely not ready for that especially doing it with him. I am too young for that kind of stuff. Harry can keep his thoughts to himself because it is not happening.

"Yo-you should go." I stuttered.

"Alright. See you, Brae." He gives me a wink before he walks away, leaving me somewhat lovestrucked.

••••

"Boring, boring, boring, boring." I quietly mumble to myself as I try to figure out what to do that can help me with my boredom. I've been in my room for almost 4 hours and guess what? I did nothing besides sleeping. Thinking about this makes it even worse. However, I can't help but feel delighted of myself coming home so early that it made mom so happy. She literally almost threw a party. Nonetheless, the feeling of guilt is still within me. Like my conscience is eating me up in the inside and I don't know how to stop it. Well, maybe I do know but I'll get over it in the meantime, hopefully.