Chapter 25.

I hope this kissing scene is okay :0
Also, please read the AUTHORS NOTE at the end of this chapter.
____________________________________
Without any warning, Harry slips his tongue straight into my mouth, and that instantly made me lift my hands to push him away, but he caught them and pinned them against the wall above my head. I can't quite decipher what's happening rightnow. All I did was move my lips against his as they move together in sync. I felt like it was wrong to kiss him back but at the same time, it felt so right. My eyes snapped open as soon as I hear Harry groan in satisfaction.

"Ha-Harry." I breathed out against the kiss, trying to make him stop.

"What's going on?" My eyes immediately landed on Niall who was staring at me and Harry in utter shock and disbelief.

Harry quickly pulls away from me and turns around to look at Niall.

"Harry what were you doing?" Niall questions, glaring at him.

Harry rolled his eyes and glanced over his shoulder to look at me. "Go to sleep, Brae." He orders, and walks past Niall, leaving him pissed. I just stood there, speechless. My emotions are mixed in a weird way and I just can't quite comprehend. I can't believe my first kiss is with this psychotic guy. I'm so stupid. Why did I let him kiss me... I feel so ashamed of myself. I've sworn that my first kiss would be with a guy I love and who loves me back. This is so foolish of me.

"Brae, are you okay?" Niall asks in concern as he held my shoulders, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ye-yeah." I nod, "I just feel abit dizzy."

"Is there something between you and Harry?"

"No, not at all."

"Then why did he kiss you?"

"I don't know." I look down, not wanting to continue this uncomfortable conversation any longer. I could tell he was aware.

"I'm sorry. You should rest." He says, and guides me to my room.

"Thanks." I mumble, and sat on the bed.

He gives me a smile before he walked out of my room and closed the door. I did not bother to lock it as I just lie comfortably on the bed. I still feel abit dizzy, and nauseous. I can tell, tomorrow will be so awkward and weird. I'm not sure if I'm ready to deal with that. I raise my hand to gently touch my lips as I thought of Harry. I can still feel a tingly sensation, which I hope will stop already. I don't want to feel Harry's lips on mine at all. It just reminds me of the shitty mistake I made. After awhile of overthinking, I feel my eyes drooping, and before I know it, I fell asleep.

••••

"Goodmorning, Brae!" Niall chirps as he stood up from the couch.

"Morning." I smile, walking over to him and sat on the couch.

"Why did you wake up so early? It's just 4 am in the morning." Niall curiously asks me.

"Yeah, I need to go home, and get ready for school." I answer.

"I'll take you." A sudden voice erupted. I look to where the voice came from and saw Harry leaning against the wall, not too far from us.