Chapter 7

The chairs in the police station were cold and rigid, the metallic Frame sent chills up my spine as we sat there waiting for the police chief to come in and talk to us. They still hadn't told us why they were accusing us of drugging people, but I assumed that was why we were waiting for the police chief to lecture us.

The room was silent except for the hum of the air conditioner mixed with Jenny humming a tune to herself. The shuffling of feet could also be heard from behind the door along with hearty laughter and the occasional shout.

I was staring down at my cuffed hands when I heard the door creek open, I swung my head up and watched a heavy set man in a police uniform plop down into the desk chair and look us over.

"So, you're the trio that's caused all the havoc around here today. Don't look like much." He said folding his hands behind his head and leaning back in the chair.

"Sir I think you're mistaken, none of us have done anything. Well we did manage to anger a small animal but that was Adams fault" the Doctor said. I looked over at him and scowled, he was just giving me more and more reasons to choke him with that bow tie of his.

"I'm not talking about any animals. I'm talking about the water you all contaminated"

"We didn't contaminate any water" Jenny said. The police chief let out a bellowing laugh that practically shook the room. I took a look at his name tag and learned his name was Jeffery. At that moment Jeffery was on my black list for the day.

"Well not according to these videos" Jeffery said. He pressed a button on his desk and an image appeared in the air in front of us, almost like a television screen that floated in the air. The screen was playing grainy footage of a dark room filled with large cylinders, a figure walked up to one of them and climbed a ladder to the top and opened up a small door and poured some liquid inside. The figure had blonde hair that was tied up into a pony tail, when the figure turned the footage paused and zoomed in on the figures face.

"Looks an awful lot like you don't it blondie?" Jeffery said.

"I didn't do that!" Jenny exclaimed. "I don't even know where that is, I'm innocent!"

"What did that woman put in the water?" The Doctor asked leaning forward and inspecting the screen.

"It's a pheromone, usually found in bees, it triggers aggression. All day people all over this part of Atlantis have been extreamly violent, some people have even almost died, we were able to follow a trail that led us to a contaminated water source. Anyone who has come in contact with water today has been affected, they're walking time bombs"

"But I didn't do it! That girl just looks like me!"

"Can it ,blondie"

"My name is Jenny!"

"Then can it, Jenny"

Jenny shut her mouth and leaned back in her chair and glared at Jeffery. I looked back at the footage, it did look an awful lot like Jenny, but the atmosphere was very dark and the film was grainy. There was a high chance of it being a woman who just happened to look like Jenny.

"What does this have to do with us? Not that I think Jenny had anything to do with it" the Doctor said. Jeffery pressed the button again and another shot of footage popped up. It was in a long corridor that had a glass wall looking out into the ocean, the picture was more clear than the last one. There wasn't anything happening in the frame when a blue box slowly began materializing in front of the glass wall, I recognized it instantly. A moment later the Doctor waltzed out and I followed behind him and the film paused and zoomed in on our faces.