Your heads in space again, darling {Chapter 2}

hey guys! I know, authors note in the beginning? But I just really have to say thank you guys for the reads and the person who voted on my story!!! Most people wouldn't consider it much, but it's my FIRST VOTE and that's suuuper exciting!!! Anyways, chapter two coming right up! Hope you love it dolls XxXx

As I stared at the clock, I felt suddenly bored. First through Sixth period was fun, but this was 20th Century Studies, and Social Studies has NEVER been my thing. I began tapping my pencil on the desk and looked to the front of the class where my teacher stood. He was blathering on about some syllabus we had to return by the end of this week. He then drawled on about "class expectations" and how he expected us to follow them. I lost focus, knowing that I'd probably regret it later and looked out the child-proofed windows. Apparently my school has had a history of  students "exiting the building" this way, so they decided to only make it open about 6 inches. Greaaat for the beginning of September which was excruciatingly hot.

I was dragged out of my thoughts as the door creaked open and the teacher suddenly stopped talking. "Thank god that's over..." I trailed off as I turned my head to the door. Those eyes. They were filled with so much emotion, but as soon as he knew someone was looking at him, they were blank. Completely unreadable. "Mr. Tomlinson, so good to see you again." The teacher said in a sarcastic monotone voice. I realized Louis had been staring at me this whole time. He rolled his head to the side to give the teacher a look that said 'you don't realize how unimportant you are to me' and said "Mr Parkers, I see you finally got the bosley hair treatment! Looks so real, I can barely tell." He pulled a tight smile and gave the teachers a thumbs up. Mr. Parkers got flustered and began talking the fastest he had since I entered this dull class, taking a sudden intrest in the papers spread across his desk.

"J-Just take your seat, Tomlinson." He growled, pointing towards me. Oh shit, what? He's pointing towards me! "don't panic, DO NOT PANIC..." I told myself as I looked down at my desk, feeling the moment of hesitation in the entire class. Louis sighed and began walking excruciatingly slowly towards the desk directly next to me. I heard a rush of air and shifting as Louis sat down, tossing down his rucksack. I tried to discreetly steal a glance at him, hoping he wouldn't notice.

He was looking forward lazily, his arms crossed against his obviously toned chest. His hair was tousled, giving off a 'I don't give two fucks about my hair' vibe, yet it looked like he walked strait off of a magazine cover. My eyes trailed down his chiseled jaw and I saw light stubble fringing his chin and jaw. I noticed his lip piercing and watched as he dragged between his teeth as if in deep thought. My gaze turned back to his arms as I took note of the tattoos decorating his arms. I was too enthralled to realize that he was now looking at me.

Soon I found myself looking back to his eyes, blue pools that captured me inside of them. His eyebrows twitched in confusion and I breifly saw a smirk tug at his lips. My eyes widened as I realized what happened and a whispered yelp got caught in my throat. I quickly busied myself with a random paper, writing nonsense down to make it look like I was extremely busy now. i heard him snort quietly, obviously finding my awkwardness funny.

twenty minutes had passed and I hadn't looked at Louis since, fearing that he may catch me again. I had already gotten over my small panic attack, recovering by writing "You misunderstood, Elliot so just get over it" over and over again. I bit my lip aprehensively, wondering how much time was left until the end of the period. I slowly began to think about Louis again, and before I could stop myself I was looking over in his direction again.

I was taken aback, seeing him completely out of it and snoring softly on his desk. A small gasp slipped out of my lips as I saw how breath takingly smoldering he was, even asleep. His eyelashes were thick, gently moving as he stirred a bit in his sleep. His lips were slightly parted, making them look twice as plump. And a second regrettable thought; kissable. "Stop it Elliot." I whisper shouted at myself and shut my eyes tight. I reopened them and peered back at Louis, lightly tapping my finger on my desk to remind myself that I was in class and COULD NOT reach over and kiss him at this moment. My eyes raked over his messy hair that was tenderly feathered over his forehead. I watched as his broad shoulders rose and fell.

Suddenly people we shuffling around, getting up and talking loudly. I blinked a few times and looked around, realizing people were leaving. "Wh...what?" I whispered to myself and hurriedly grabbed my bag and shoved my supplies in it. "EL!" I heard a high pitched voice from the door, then continued by light but quick footsteps. A pair of well manicured hands slammed down on my table and caused my pencil to fly off the desk. "Well hey to you too Anna." I laughed lightly and tipped to my side, reaching for the pencil that roiled over to the desk next to mine. As my fingertips brushed the pencil, a large hand suddenly came down and picked it up. As I leaned back into my seat, the pencil following me and finally stopping in front of my nose. "Here." A familiar voice said tersely, wiggling the pencil a bit.

My eyes flickered over to the eyes that were piercing through me with a trivial smile. I heard Anna inhale sharply, knowing she was no doubtfully smiling. "Are you going to take it or are you just gonna stare like you've never seen it before?"  He said smoothly, the sly smile growing on his lips. I snatched the pencil and smiled politely, trying to avoid eye contact. "Th-thank y-you." I stuttered, cringing a bit at how bad it sounded. "Oh and one more thing." He got closer to my ear and I could feel his breath tickle my neck. "You shouldn't watch people sleep. It's could be found creepy." And with that he gave me one last smile, turning around and walking out of the classroom. Speechless. I was completely out of words at this point.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Anna bubbled, seeming way more giddy than I was. "I...I..." My throat constricted and I let out a cough, unable to speak anymore. Zurich walked in and slung an arm around me. "Well for some reason, you're the talk of the school, doll!" He winked, guiding Anna and I out of the classroom. "What do you mean?" Anna questioned, a smirk on her lips. "Everyone's taliking abut 'THE Louis Tomlinson and Elliot Mcdaury relationship blooming." Zur said with mock drama.

"Oh god, this is gonna be a great school year." I said sarcastically. "C'mon, that should be a good thing! You're already popular an-" he was cut off by a cheer leader walking up to us and looking me over with a questioning look. "You're Elliot, right?' She said in a nasally voice. "Yeah, I am." I said briskly, putting on my best fake smile. "Great, come to this party tonight. It's at Louis's house actually." She finished, handing me a paper with an address and directions. "O-oh... can they come with me?" I asked, motioning to my two new friends who I felt suddenly dependent on. It's not that I was unsocial, it's just that I had never been to many parties...okay, any. "Of course!" The cheer leader waved to them and smiled. "Great...then yeah, see you there" I mumbled, giving a wave and walking away. "Be there by 7 El!" She said, suddenly acting like we were friends. typical,I thought. Cheer leader trying to climb the social ladder in every way possible. "I will!" I said back, hooking arms with Zur and Anna. "ALRIGHT! FIRST PARTY OF THE YEAR!" Anna shouted, laughing happily. "Yeah, real exciting." I said back, feeling a strange coldness going through my body and an emotion I could only describe as worry.