Written In His Eyes; Intemporal.~ {Chapter 10}

A/N: Woooow guuuuys. didn't know you guys had such intense Elouott feels c; So I'm sorry for what's about to happen...uhm....just read. Fun Fact #4: The original name for Ellie was going to be Neveah, but I was walking with my friends one day and I thought about how cute it would be if Louis made a nickname for her that no one else had, and the only one I could think of for Neveah was Nana. So Neveah became the main OC in my 5SOS fanfic and Ellie is here! NOW CUT THE CRAP *slams fist on table* CHAPTER 10.

"OHMYGODYOUDIDNOTWHATHOWOMGELLIOTTOMGOMG" I pulled the phone away from my ear and laughed with crimson cheeks as Anna screeched into the other line. I shushed her and checked my outfit in the mirror one more time, straightening up my Peter Pan collar and running a hand through my freshly curled hair. "Will you and Zur come pick me up?" I heard her agree adamantly and I chuckled. "See you in 5!" She giggled. "Katlynne's with us and so is Niall." I nodded and sighed happily, hitting the end button and smiling contently at how perfect this day was going to be. I grabbed my knapsack and jogged down the stairs. "Love you mom, I'll see you after school!" My mom smiled and dad looked up from his paper. "Nothing for your dad?" I grinned warmly and walked over, placing a kiss on his cheek. It was good to see my parents in the morning, because they typically weren't home at this time. I was glad my parents business was successful, but it did make this house feel a bit too big when I was constantly the only one in it.

"Bye sweetie, have a good day!" My mom said, slipping a bagel into a plastic bag and handing it to me. I nodded and gave a mock salute, twisting the doorknob and rushing out into the icy morning air. There was a heavy fog, but I could still see Zur's truck tearing down my street and a distinct scream from my best friend yelling "SLOW DOWN!" I laughed and ran out to the curb, right as they pulled up and the door swung open. "GET IN!" Katlynne said hastily, as if me being there would make Zurich behave and mind the speed limit. Poor Katlynne, she obviously didn't know our dearest Zurich. "ALRIGHT, EL'S HERE! LET'S BUMP THE SPEED UP TO 60!" He screamed in his baritone voice, hitting the gas as soon as the door had shut.  "B-BUT ITS A 40 ZONE!" Katlynne shouted back in fear, clutching Niall's shirt; who didn't seem to mind the close proximity. "I KNOW, FUNNY RIGHT?!" Zurich blasted his radio and went even faster.

As we came to an abrupt stop, Katlynne threw the door open and fell out, Niall trying to catch her but ended up falling too. He groaned and rolled onto his side as Katlynne planted her hands to the cement as if worshiping it. "SWEET LAND, OH MY GOSH." She said loudly, causing me to break out in a fit of laughter. She glared at me which only made me laugh harder, clutching my stomach as I doubled over and crinkled my brows. "Well someone's sunny this morning." I coughed and looked back, seeing Louis walking towards us with a wide grin. "Woah, you alright mate?" Niall rushed over to Louis and pulled his eyelids farther apart, checking his pupils I presume. "I'm fine, Niall." He said with a slight laugh and pushed Niall's hand away, giving his cheek a pat and walking towards me.

"You're not going to pretend it didn't happen, right?" He said so only I could hear, and I grinned while crinkling my nose and shaking my head. "Good." He gave a genuine smile and slipped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. A blush covered my face and I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore my friends squeals of delight and Zurich's suggestive lip bite and wink. We turned around and walked inside, and I noticed that some people actually stopped to look at us. What, was the friggin apocalypse happening behind my back? Last time I checked, people could walk and look at the same time, was it necessary to stop?

"Let them look, love."  He said with his head leaned adorably towards me, glancing at me and giving a small wink. I laughed lightly and nodded, feeling the need to lean into him more. "I see you've finally figured things out." Harry said, suddenly flanking Louis' left, Rachelle next to him. I waved at Chelle and she gestured to Louis and I and gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes with a grin and felt some ones eyes on me. I mean, everyone was looking at us, but this felt different. I looked to my right and saw Zayn leaned against his locker, a small grimace visible. We made eye contact and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why did he look so distraught? I mouthed 'are you okay?' and he smiled, giving me a nod. I couldn't help but notice that his smile didn't reach his eyes.