To Be Someone Else For You~ {Chapter 11}

A/N: SO THIS IS ALMOST TO 2K LIKE ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T EVEN SAY I'M HYPERVENTALATING BECAUSE I'M PAST THAT. I'M LIKE INHALING MY HAIR EVERY TIME I BREATHE IN. Oh, and I would of updated sooner, but I've been sick unfortunately *throws sick party*  and to try and feel better, I've been drunk on Nyquil/Dayquil and it would have come out like "DA GURL KISS DA BOI. DEY DYE. DE END." Seriously, I think people thought I was high... Oh, but to change the topic, I noticed that the last chapter didn't get very many votes *cries in corner* It's fine because I only write for fun, but it makes me question if you guys liked that chapter less and THAT'S LITERALLY MY WORST NIGHTMARE. So just let me know if you think the chapter was complete shit. Start your message out with "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIZM" and then say what you want c; ANYWHOREEE, Here comes chapter 11! Warning: I am not liable for any emotions you feel, may that be hate, love, 'this bitch' syndrome, or any of that shit. Fun fact #(5?): Most of the titles to my chapters are song lyrics, and if you look to the side, I typically link the song it goes to!  GIF ON THE SIDE IS ME TO YOU GUYS!  INDRODUCING THE NEW, FUN, REUSABLE CHAPTER 11!

 I walked into school, Louis' hand in mine. "So, we're going out tonight." He said casually, looking down at me with a smile. We stopped in front of my locker and I got out my textbooks. "What? I mean, that's fine, but what time? And where? And what should I wear?" Louis chuckled and leaned my back against the locker, causing my breath to hitch. "A little place called The Stag, and where your Sunday's best. It's a 5 star." He whispered coolly into my ear, his lips grazing across it and sending ripples down my spine. "Mm." I pushed out, not being able to say much else. "Great, I can't pick you up because I'll be in footy practice, and that's tie me up for a while. I'll meet you there at 7 though, alright? Tables already reserved, just tell them it's the party for two under Louis Tomlinson's name." He instructed me and I nodded understandingly. "Brilliant, I'll see you then gorgeous." He pecked my lips and pinched my cheek. I laughed and brushed my hands across his shoulders and pushed him towards the direction of his class.

As I sat down, I heard people murmuring of a 'hot new transfer from Florida' and since it was mostly girls talking about it, I assumed it was a 'he'. A silence blanketed the class as the sound of rubber soles slapping against the ground grew nearer to the class. "Ellll what if he's super cute and over shadows your Punk God?!" Maeve said with distress. I laughed lightly and trained my eyes on the now closed door. I heard murmuring between the teacher and who I assumed to be the new student, and then the door swung open. "Class, this is your new classmate, Duke." The teacher said in an unusually happy voice. I couldn't help but think about one of my old friends named Duke. He had a mop of chocolate brown hair, muddy green eyes that were covered by a pair of thick-rimmed glasses, and ears that were two sizes too big for his head. I grinned at the thought of how laid back and cool he really was once you got past his nerdy exterior. If it weren't for those giant glasses and the equally as big ears, he would've been a lady killer. Which I can prove for a fact because I sort of had a huge crush on him.

"Holy shit." Maeve whispered. "It's like god dripped tears of gold onto that boy." She gasped. My eyes flitted towards the door where the boy was now standing, and my heart jumped into my throat. Staring into my blue eyes, were a pair of familiar muddy green ones. I saw his lips quirk up into a smirk and I knew right then, this was Duke. MY Duke. My nerdy little awkward Duke. Well, except his ears now fit the rest of his face, his body looked so fit, he might of been a model for the statues in Rome and Greece, and his mop of chestnut hair was now trimmed and his perfect face was now able to be seen. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and averted my eyes, realizing I was staring. "Woah, that was some cosmic-on-another-level shit." Maeve whisper shouted, referring to Duke and I's mini staring contest. "No it wasn't, we simply shared eye-contact." I muttered, flipping open a book on our table and pretending to be seriously enthralled in it. "Why don't you introduce yourself Duke sweetie?" The teacher said, creepily running her hand over one of his seriously toned biceps. "Well...I'm Duke Orsino, I just moved here a few days ago, and I think I'm really going to like it here." He said the last part flirtatiously, and I felt as if his eyes were scalding my skin.