Choking On Your Alibis~ {Chapter 7}

A/N: sooooo.... OMFJCOAS GUYS THIS IS ALMOST TO 1K AND MIGHT BE THERE BY THE TIME I UPDATE LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT. So Here's a little thing, when and if this reaches 1k, I'll either do a double update or a special surprise chapter which will be completley irrelevant to the rest of the story. So tell me what you guys want so I can get on that shit c; AND WHAT SHOULD LOUIS AND ELLIE'S SHIP NAME BE?? ELOUITT? ELOU? LELLIE? ALSOOOO, Shout out to my guuurl Rachelle and Mauve who show up in this chapter ;D I honestly use waaay too many names from real life lol *eats ben&jerry's* But also from now on, I'll be doing a fun fact about the characters or the story in each authors note. SO- FUNFACT #1: Ellie was supposed to just end up walking away in the last chapter, but at the last minute I decided Louis would give El his number. OKAY, THE WAIT IS OVER; "CHAPPY" 7!

I inhaled deeply as I walked into school. Ever since I began hanging out with Louis and the boys, I've become more talked about than Coach Hadden's so called affair with Ms. Burgundy. It really didn't help that the red headed succubus had told everyone she was at the Ram with Louis; which was a complete lie, but under further pressuring by people, she admitted that I was there as well. Lord did people eat that up. I walked into my first period and gave a long sigh, fidgeting unconsiously as people whispered about me. I wondered why people like this kind of attention. Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but seems with every one compliment you receive unbeknownst to you, you also receive ten snide comments or rude remarks. Typically we choose to hear the rude comments louder than the nice.So I always thought it better to not be talked about at all than to be talked badly about.

That's why this was reaaally pissing me off. I just didn't want people to have such a high interest in my life, because what if they find out they don't like it? I was still deep in thought when I noticed the entire class silence. "Class, this is our new student Mauve." The teacher said in her usual monotone voice, not even looking at the said girl as she spoke. "Mauve just transferred from a charter school and this is her first day. Soooo..." The teacher looked around the room as if searching for something and stopped on me. "Miss Elliott, you are assigned to be Mauve's help around the school. I excpect you to treat her with respect." The teacher narrowed her eyes at me as if trying to seem intimidating, but it just made me want to laugh. "Alright, take your seat." The teacher said, shooing Mauve in my direction. I gave a slight smile and she returned it with a bigger one. "I'm Mauve, your name's Elliott?" She said in a hushed tone, eyeing the textbook on my desk and then rifling through her knapsack, producing a matching one.

"Yeah, but El works all the same." I almost wanted to say 'Ellie', but I felt I was getting too used to that name. "By any chance, you don't know a Louis Tomlinson, do you?" She said just above the whisper she was using erlier, cocking up her eyebrow and smirking a bit at my now coloring cheeks. "Yeah, I know him....h-how do you though?" Mauve let out a small giggle at my now deffensive tone. "You met Calum, yeah?" She asked, pushing some of her blonde hair away from her eyes as she glanced from the book to me. "Oh, yeah! I met him last night, he's Lou's friend."I said, growing curious to where this was going. " 'M his girlfriend." She said happily, looking at me to gauge my reaction. To say the least bit I was shocked. I swore Calum had been flirting with me last night, but thinking about it, he did seem more playful than seriously trying. I then grinned at thinking about how cute of a couple they must be.

It was towards the end of 4th period and Patty and I were leaving gym with Mauve. "Later Chad!" We both said to Patty as she split a different direction than Mauve and I. "Bye Troy!" SHe laughed while saying back, tossing a wave over her shoulder. It was a basketball unit and I had said "WHo does he think I am, Troy Bolton?", which was quite funny to Patty.So she became Chad, I became Troy, and Mauve was Zeke. "Later, see you after lunch!" Mauve said, me nodding in confirmation. I jogged up the steps and toward the second entrance to the school when I heard a farmiliar accent. "I'm going to tell them, Rachelle. They need to know!" I recognized it was Harry, but I didn't recognize this as said 'Rachelle' he was talking to. "N-no Harry, they'll be upset! It'll ruin your friendship, and I don't want it to be like that because of me." She said in a shaky whisper. "NO! They need to know thhat I love you, and if they can't accept that- which they will, then they obviously aren't the amazing friends I think I have."