Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You {Chapter 14}

A/N: WELL HELLOOOOOO LOVES. So it's me again c: I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SAY. ONE- I HAVE A NEW 8TRACKS MIX OUT. IT'S CALLED We're Strange; We're Strong. IT'S WHAT I WROTE TO TODAY. MY FAVORITE IS WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE HIGH BY THE ARCTIC MONKEYS. So if you guys want to listen to it, my 8tracks name is the same as my name here c: weisdirectioners. YAAAAAAY! Okay, next, I'M GOING TO PISS MYSELF WHEN THIS GETS TO 5k. Like, my story is really ill-written for like 3/4ths of these chapters XDDD BUT MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL YOU CHERUBS. *throws confetti* Fun Fact #(something, I'll edit this out later.) : My friend Maeve actually gave me the idea for this chapter at school and I kinda freaked out, soI think a few people at school are afraid of me now... ANYWHORE, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MAEVE AS A TANK U. GIF ON THE SIDE IS ME. SO NOW, CHAPTER 14! I've run out of witty little things to say, so yeh. Thass it.

~Two weeks after all the bullshit!~ I grabbed my backpack and ran out to Zurich's truck, excited to see Lou again. We've been completely drama-free for two weeks and I couldn't explain how amazing these days have been. "It's good to see you this happy!" Zurich laughed and nudged me with a wide grin, giving me a teasing wink. I rolled my eyes and coudln't prevent the little smile that snuck on my lips. "Thanks." I say with a light laugh and scoot farther onto my side, making room as we pulled up to Chelle's house. She got in and smiled, giving me a small hug and waving to Zur. "Anyways, why doesn't he pick you up ever?" He asked, giving me an incredulous look. I rolled my eyes and shrug, actually not having a very good answer. "He just doesn't, I mean- I've never asked him too, so why would he? What, are you tired of me?" I say with a mock pout and gave Zurich a small nudge. Chelle laughed but it sounded unconvincing. "I dunno Elliott, have you ever been to his house?" I gave a sour look and nod, trying to act smug. "I have; twice. Once at the party, and once when I was dropping him off." I crossed my arms and flicked some hair over my shoulder. She giggled and sighed. "Well, what ever rows your boat."

As We pulled up to school, I saw Katlynne, Niall, Maeve and Patty waiting in the parking lot, leaning against Niall's car. I got out of the car and skipped over to the girls, running into them and laughing. "Hey! Where's your super hot boyfriend?" Katlynne said, giving me a wink. I laughed and put my arms up as an 'I don't know'. We walked into the school, people staring at us and gossiping, as we've become the new 'it' crowd. Even the cheerleaders who stuck up their noses at us earlier this year are busting their non-existent balls trying to get in a good word with us. I found it kind of funny, but still overly annoying. I looked around, searching for my punk-tastic boyfriend, but sighed when there was no sign of him. A collective gasp echoed through the hall way, and I turned knowingly to the doors with a wide grin. Kids began splitting into two sides like the red sea, and in walked my boyfriend Moses himself. He was wearing an unamused expression and looked lazily between the kids, making them either excited or uncomfortable.

His eyes found mine and a spark lit up in his; a soft smirk dwelling on his expression. I grinned wider and began walking slowly towards him, never breaking eye contact. These last two weeks of school, I was getting a reputation of 'the ice queen'. Now personally, it made me laugh, but I thought the name was actually heart warming. I'm "the ice queen' because I was the first person who broke through to Louis' "Ice cold heart". Honestly, they didn't know about Louis' first girlfriend, but in a way, I agree. And it makes my heart swell and gush as I think about that fact. As I thought I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me against his side; my hand lacing with his as if no one elses hand would fit. "Did you miss me much?" I murmured up at him, letting the rest of the school tune out. "Hmmmm, did I?" He said back in a low tone, scrunching his nose as if in thought. I laughed and kissed his cheek, sticking my tongue out when I pulled away. "You totally did." I said, feeling his thumb brush the back of my hand which caused butterflies to swarm in my stomach. "Totally did." He said with a laugh, kissing my head as we got back to our friends who were all smiling.