A Prisoner Of History.~ {Chapter 12}

A/N: Oh. I don't have much to say. EXCEPT THANK YOU FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL 2K I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE. That literally made me want to cry. In other news, my friend AllThingsPizzaOr5SOS is making a 5sos fanfic, and I think it's going to be great! So When she starts that, check it out!!! It's called Assumptions. Fun Fact #6: The music I listen to actually gives me most of the inspiration I get for my stories. If it's a happy song; happy chapter. Sad song; sad chapter.  OH AND GIF TO THE SIDE IS YOU GUYS TO ME I'M SURE! *throws confetti* I AM SORRY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN. *clears throat* *taps microphone* *sweat drops* HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MOM!!?!?!? Chapter 12 c:

I didn't feel like moving. Over the weekend I turned off my phone, avoided people all together, and stayed penned up in my room eating Ice cream and watching Disney movies. I remember I had always made fun of those girls in movies for doing such silly things like that, but I came to the hard cold fact that it really helped. My mom had informed me that "I wasn't sick enough to stay home." Thanks mom. So here I stood, getting ready to avoid all contact with a certain Tomlinson boy. I didn't really know how I would do this, because we had pretty much the same group of friends. Even Anna and Zur were part of that group. I sighed and sat back on my bed, holding my head and begging myself not to cry. The last thing I need was my efforts at a normal look to be ruined. I trudged down the stairs at a snails pace, regretting even getting out of bed this morning. I hoped my mom would see this and show some sympathy. She didn't, and I was out the door, walking to school. I've been walking way more than I would like to lately.

"ELLIOTT  HO-" Anna stopped dead in her tracks and her eyes widened. "Oh my god, what happened?!" She screamed, pulling me to her. She frantically pulled me into the girls bathroom where Patty and Maeve were. "El, what happened babe!?" Patty said worriedly, scurrying over to me and collecting me in a hug. I felt myself slipping- I know I was going to cry- but I couldn't help myself from clutching her back, letting the sadness take over my main actions. "I hate him! I hate him because I want to like him! And I hate him because he makes me feels so weak! So fucking boneless! Because the second he does something to hurt me, I feel it! I feel it right here!" I backed against the cool tile wall desperately holding my heart like I had just been shot. And in a sense, I felt like I had been. The pain was almost crippling, and I felt if I didn't hold onto the barely-there resolve I had, I might actually die.

"P...Patty, Maeve? Will you walk me to my next class? I really don't think I can do this today." I said in a broken tone, wishing I could just open my eyes and I'd secretly be back in my room. It was something so small, I was simply stood up. But for some reason, it was tearing my entire world down. It was exposing the love that I so badly wanted to be something. It was explaining the caution I wanted to hold up at first. It confirmed all my original doubts. And it killed me that I was so dumb. "Yeah, we'll walk you. That's my class too, you know." Maeve said lightly, trying to cheer me up a bit. I appreciated it, but I couldn't even say anything at the moment. "If you want, we can talk to Louis about it?" Patty offered, lightly rubbing my back. "NO! I mean, thank you, but no. I don't think he wants to talk to me anyways." I then thought about how even when I turned my phone back on, there wasn't a single text, call, or voicemail from Louis. I knew very well that he got my Voicemail, because Lottie managed to text me a 'I'm so sorry Elliott, I don't know what's going on with him.'. I wasn't sure how Lottie got my number, but I was more perturbed by the context of her message. Was he being distant with her too? But I stopped worrying about him. You're not supposed to care about people who don't care about you, right?

I kept my head low as Patty walked me through the hallways, most likely to keep me from being alone. "Hey, it's lunch at least!" She sad, trying to lighten the mood. I nodded and tried to muster a smile, but it was gone as fast as it was there. There was another long silence. "You know, Ash and I are going bowling. Maybe you want to come? I know Calum's got PSAT's so if I invite Maeve, you won't have the excuse of being the third wheel. And hey, maybe I can even get Ash to ditch so it can be a girls night!" She said happily, patting my shoulder. "Oh, Patty that...that sounds really nice actually. I need to get my mind off things. But please, don't un-invite Ashton for me. I'd love to see him again." I said honestly, remembering how lifting that boy can be. "Awesome! We're going tonight- that's not a problem right?" She asked, realizing how last minute it was. "No no, I'm sure my mom will be fine with it." I tried to force another smile but Patty gave me a sad smile. "You don't have to force it. you can be sad sometimes." My attempts ceased and I let my lips curl down into a grimace. "I have to work on those smiles." I muttered, making Patty laugh lightly and pat my back. "C'mon, let's go eat."