Just Take Your Breath Away~ {Chapter 6}

A/N: HELLO BEBIES! I HAVE A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU.....EARLY! YAAAAY *throws party* SO I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK ALL MY DEDICATED READERS! Oh, and you know if you hit that follow button, I'll prolly do the same? c; Not to sound thirsty for followers, but I totally am. *cry cry* AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO COMPLIMENT MY WRITING, THANK YOU, YOU MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER. Now  I'm well aware of the typos and how I sometimes forget a letter, but I'm usually writing these in about an hour. And even if it doesn't seem like much, it's aloooot of words. I think my last chapter came to 2,700 *bats eye lashes* BUT I JUST GOT TWO EDITORS AND I'M REALLY EXCITED TO LET THEM GO THROUGH MY FANFIC AND FIX THESE NEXT CHAPTERS FOR ME! This chapter is dedicated to KATLYNNE WHO YES IS IN MY STORY YAAAAY! Check out her Louis fanfic, I haven't read it, but I know she's a kick-ass writer and you'll probably get some hardcore feels (;   OH OH OH AND I REALLY WANT A TRAILER TO THIS SONG ON THE SIDEEEEE. IT WOULD BE AMAZING. JUST SAYING. OKAY, ENOUGH CHITTER-CHATTER. CHAPTER 6 COMING RIGHT UP! 

The School bell rang, making me jump a bit. I noticed that today in class, Louis seemed a lot less happy. Images of him at lunch flashed through my head of him smiling, his laugh, and how...perfect he seemed when he was happy. But looking at him now, it was as if none of that ever happened. Earlier in class I tried asking him what happened. "Louis?...U-uhm..." I nervously twisted a lock of my hair as his glare softened a bit, but was still cruelly harsh. "Y...you seem upset." I say the last part with all the confidence I could muster, not sure if he and I were at the point of worrying about each other's emotions. "And why the fuck do you care?" He snapped, his tone faltering for a second. While I couldn't tell if the words were out of genuine curiosity or  if they were said as sort of a threat, my heart seemed to squeeze and I didn't say anything else to him for the rest of the class.

I glanced back over at him and saw he had a fistful of his hair and was cursing under his breath down at his phone. I was about to look away, but he caught me, his eyes snapping to mine with a steely glare I hoped to never see directed at me. After a few seconds he sighed and I thought I saw something like desperation in his eyes or hurt, but then he turned to leave. He looked over his shoulder and let out a huff before saying, "Thanks for asking if I was okay. Yeah, I'm fine, just some....personal problems. You don't have to worry about it Ellie." He offered a smile and I swear my heart could of ripped out of my chest at that moment. Not only did he smile, but he called me by that nickname. Although my happiness faded as I realized this smile didn't reach his eyes. It wasn't harsh like the one earlier, but it was more of a smile you give your parents when you want them to think you're perfect. "Paparazzi smile." I accidentally said out loud, causing his smile to falter. "OH, N-NO NOT YOURS I WAS THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE, DUH." I babbled, trying to come up with more excuses.

He laughed a bit, this one really lighting him up like his real smiles as he tipped his head back. "You're so weird, Ellie. I just can't read you." He said in between chuckles. A pink dusted my cheeks and I cleared my throat awkwardly while rubbing my shoulder. "Th-thanks..." I muttered, not quite sure what else to say. He opened his mouth to say something but a persistent buzzing quickly drew the attention of both of us. Louis' eyes widened and he cleared his throat, his eyes darting around the classroom as if searching for an alternate exit. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and glanced between Louis and the window he was now eyeing. "I'm sorry to cut this short El, but I really should be going." He said precisely, running a hand through his hair in a slightly distressed manor. "A...are you sure you're okay?" I asked quietly, afraid a repeat of earlier would happen. He glanced back to me and he gave a soft but strained smile. "I can handle myself. See you around then." And with that, he was already lazily walking out the door, putting two fingers in the air as a mock solute and slinging his rucksack over his shoulder.