In Love With The Thought Of You~ {Chapter 8}

A/N: HELLOOOO SWEETIES! SO THIS IS A REALLY EARLY UPDATE, but it's really short. I WAS GOING TO DOUBLE UPDATE BUT I CAN'T TONIGHT. I PROMISE NEXT TIME I UPDATE, IT WILL BE DOUBLE THE ELOU-ELLOUITT-LELLIE GOODNESS. THIS CHAPTER REALLY BRINGS IN 5SOS AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS BECAUSEEE... *Xfactor heartbeat* IT'S PATTY'S BIRTHDAY! YAAAAAY *throws Patty party* SO ENJOY THE CHAPTER, AND I PROMISE IT WIIILL BE LONGER NEXT TIME! OH, AND Fun Fact #2: All the OC's from this story are real people with the ecception of Anna and Zurich are real people! But Zurich is my dogs name.... LOVE YA SWEET HEARTS, BYEEEE~

I was woken up by my ring tone 'heartbreak girl's guitar par in the beginning. I quickly fumbled for my phone before it got any louder. "Fuck, hello?" I mumbled into the phone, hoping it wasn't someone who would mind me swearing. "Which room is yours?" I immediately relized the voice was Louis', and his question kind of took me aback. "E-excuse me?" I said, sitting up and wiping my eyes. I heard him sigh and the sound of gravel. "I said, which room is yours? The one by the tree?" He said casually as if it wasn't creepy.  Me being in my still half-asleep state, replied dumbly; "Yeah." I don't know why I even told him that or how the hell he guessed it, but about a minute later, I heard the big oak scraping against my window and brushing around. I almost fell as the blankets tangled around my feet, but with the little body control I had, I kicked around furiously until they flew across the room.

"Open up!" I heard Louis whisper shout on my balcony, making me jump. I didn't really sleep like those girls who wore cute little matching pajamas. No, I was the girl who slept in old crusty band tee shirts and mens' boxers that were three sizes too big. Yeah, adorable. "What the hell!?" I whispered sharply, pulling back my drapes to reveal a sight that almost blinded me. Louis' hair was windswept and dishevelled; most likely from the tree. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, but they weren't skin tight like Harry's. He had on a white and grey muscle tank that I assumed he threw on, and he was clutching something in his hand. "Are you going to gawk at me, or are you going to come out side?" He said with a head tilt and a light smirk.

I threw on a brown cardigan and opened the door, shivering as the cold air hit my bare legs. He raised a brow and looked me over. "You're wearing that to French Press?" He asked with a small laugh. "Wh-what?" I looked behind him and saw it was getting bright outside.  "Louis, we have to go to school! We're going to be la-" He cut me off with a shake of his head. "Schools been in for two hours. We're not going." He said simply, causing me to practically choke on my own spit. "YOU MEAN SKIPPING? I'VE NEVER SKIPPED!" I shrieked, aware that the rest of my family had left but neglected to wake me up. "Don't worry Ellie, I called you out. You caught my flu." He said with a wink, stepping into my room and sitting in my desk chair.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! What if they call my mom?! Or they come to my house, o-or WORSE! They make everyone make me 'bet well soon' cards, and when they get to my house, MY MOM SEES THEM." I was almost hyperventilating at this point, pacing around and looking for clothes to wear. "Are you serious? Have you never missed a day of school? They don't do that unless something serious happens, what have you been reading?" He said, his laughs subsiding. I looked at the ground slowly and then bit back a cold laugh. It came out as a huff of breath and Louis got quiet, waiting for me to say something. "When...I was younger, I was pretty sick. Uhm-I-I got pneumonia. that's the only time I missed school. I'd always been pretty weak after that, but I tried to keep up with the other kids. Because I didn't...want to get left behind." I tilt my head as I studied the carpet like I never had before. "You seem pretty strong now. You carried my drunk ass up the stairs." He said quietly, walking over and holding my shoulders. "The boys and I, w...we won't leave you behind." He said, and his voice quavered. "I won't leave you behind." He said even quieter, looking at the ceiling as I saw his cheeks color. I laughed lightly and ruffled his hair, walking towards my closet. "Uhm, I have to change so..?" I looked back at Lou with an expectant glance, and it soon clicked. "Oh, right!" He awkwardly shuffled to my door and swung his head back to look at me. "I'll wait down stairs Ellie." And with that, the door clicked shut and I was left to get ready.