Please Take Me To Space And Back~ {Chapter 5}

A/N: HEY GUYS! SO I'M A DAY LATE. Not much to say in this a/n (thank god) except I will thannk you in every single one FOR HOW AMAZING YOU ALL ARE! *happy seal clapping* You guys don't know how happy I get when I see I have another Comment (which by the way, I READ ALL OF THEM, SO IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY OR HAVE A QUESTION JUST SAY "hey Em((or El))" and then say what you want to say! INTRODUCING: Punk! Zayn, Harry, and Liam! WOOOH! I'm so excited for this! oh and I'm dedication this chap. to my friend Patty, who I gush to about my story in PE like, every single day. Thank Jesus for her, otherwise I'd have to like, talk to the janitor about this. *dramatic music* NO ONE ELSE GETS ME LIKE YOU PATTY. Or I mean, Chad ;)  OH AND LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR PUNK ZAYN TO THE SIDE. DAMN HIS BEAUTY. anyways, Chapter five, coming right up! VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVEYS! ~Kisses, Ellie .xx

My mom pulled up to school and gave me a strange look. "What?" I ask slowly, returning her questioning look with my own. "Nothing El, it's just you were pretty quiet this weekend...and you didn't accept any phone calls..." She said in more of a question than a statement. I nodded understandingly as I get what she was referring to. After the party I sort of isolated myself in my room to think about what had happened at the party. I was also so deeply transfixed with my thoughts that I had completely ignored my phone calls from Katlynne, my only friend back from the eighth grade. It was a miracle she still talked to me, and my mom knew I felt that way. "I'm sorry mom, I was getting really stressed about school, I must've really freaked you out." I force a laugh and hopped out of the car.

As I closed the door my mom asked, "stressed about school in the first week?... are you getting..." My mom cautiously dropped her tone to a whisper, "Bullied El?..." I swallowed the imaginary lump in my throat and shook my head vigorously. "N-no mom, I made friends. It's...stuff- but not that stuff! I can't really talk about it right now. Talk to you tonight?" I almost said in a pleading tone, seeing Niall walking across the lot and automatically catching my eyes. He waved enthusiastically and bounded closer to my mom's car.  My mom noticed my interest else where and began turning. "AHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE RIDE, CATCH YOU AT HOME!" I exclaimed and slapped the rear of the car as if it was a horse and that would somehow make it jump to life and carry my mom off.

Niall stopped dead in his tracks and began cracking up pointing at me like I was completely stark naked. My mom heard the infuriatingly boy cackling and went to turn to look at him again. "MOM YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I screeched, reaching through the window and reeving the ignition of the car. My moms jaw nearly dropped to the floor of the car. "Oh god- EL YOU'RE RIGHT! I HAVE A MEETING THIS MORNING!" She bellowed, frantically shoving my backpack out the window and into my chest. "I don't know what'd I'd do without you sweet pea!" She gave me a loving look which made me feel a bit guilty. But hey, I'm trying to save my Hyde! I don't know how my mom would react if she knew I was associating with two boys both sporting tattoos and piercings.  For all I know, she'd go home and tell dad. Then we'd have a problem.

"BYE EL!" She shouted as she peeled out of the lot. Right as her car disappeared from sight, Niall came over and gave me a playful hug. "Elliott! I missed you!" He said cheerfully and guided me to the front doors. "Louis and I have been talking about you to the other boys the whooole weekend." He said causing me to flinch. "Hold on, 'the other boys'? Who are 'the other boys'?" I said nervously, not sure how to feel about the fact that there were more of them. "Oh yeah, 3 more." I let out a light laugh at the way his 3 sounded like 'tree', but then internally freaking out. THREE. MORE. "Are they all as charming as you two?" I say surprisingly even and sarcastically. making me do a mental happy-dance. Niall laughed and ushered me inside, many people looking at us in the process. "If not more." He quips, sending a guy a harsh glare who gave a cat call. In a weird sense, Niall reminded me of a brotherly figure- Like Zur. "Well, as much fun as this was, I actually go to my classes, and mine is right here." He pointed to a room which I recognized as Mr. Burrels advanced English class. I took a mental note to this and nodded approvingly. "You're not going to walk me to my class?" I said with a sarcastic pout. "Nooo, That's Louis' job." He said with a suggestive wink. I blushed furiously and screeched at him as he walked in the door. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, WHORE-AN?!" I said smugly at my own little pun. He cracked up and shut the door behind me, leaving me to walk to my next class.