State Of Dreaming~ {Chapter 4}

A/N: YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND LIKING THE STORY, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY IS TAKING OFF SO WELL! I just love you guys so much and you're all amazing!  INTRODUCING--- PUNK NIALL! I know I said all boys come in this chapter, but I couldn't find a way to squeeze them all in, so I just got in Ni. BUT I SWEAR, NEXT CHAP YOU GET TO MEET: Punk Zen Milk, Harru Stules, and Leem Pain!! Am I the only one who likes writing their names like that or...? ANYWAYS! We get a little more insight on Els past!~ Keep reading my little cherubs, I have high hopes for this chapter! XOXO, Ellie!x OH, And songs I listened to while writing this chapter: Story of my life- One Direction(of course ASDFGHJKL) State of dreaming, How to be a heart breaker, Lies, and Premadonna- all by Mariana and the Diamonds. SO ENJOY SWEETIE

I quickly threw off the blankets I was currently bundled in, causing a low chuckle to escape Louis. Wait...was he.... laughing at me? For some reason; maybe it was the alcohol pumping through my body right now, I was highly offended. Before I knew it I felt a prick at my nose, and then a tear slid down my cheek and finally landing on my shoes that Anna apparently didn't think of getting me out of. "It's not funny..." I say in a hushed tone, balling my hand up into a fist. It was strange but there was a part of me that was screaming at him for laughing. A part of me that wanted to make him feel as out of control as I did right now, because even though I probably looked like a drunken fool, I didn't want him to see it. I didn't want him to know that this even happened, and since he already did, I just wanted him to at least pretend I didn't look as stupid as I felt. It came to my attention that he was silent the entire time I was thinking to myself.

"I'm not sorry you know, because you look like a complete idiot right now. Your crying just caused you to have raccoon eyes, your hair is quite...frazzled because you were snuggling in MY bed, and you're hobbling around in a drunken stupor. So I won't feel bad for you. You didn't have to drink. I hate how girls always act like the victim, it makes me so pissed." He finished, the last word coming out as a hiss and finishing with more bitter laughter. Now, while most drunk girls I think would probably be crying even harder right now, most likely resulting in a dramatic runaway scene and then she would avoid that boy for the rest of her human existence. What happened next, I can't explain.

I marched right up to Louis and with a loud CRACK, my fist connected with his nose. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I growled, taking off my heels as he flew back, falling back onto the ground holding his nose and letting out a string of curse words that sounded gurgled. "DON'T YOU DARE PRETEND YOU UNDERSTAND A DAMN THING ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T." I screeched, anger growing like a hot ball of fury in my chest. I paused and took deep breaths as I noticed I had silenced Louis into a shocked quiet. "NO, I'm not the fucking victim, no one sat there and held the cup to my lips, I DID THAT!" I say, smashing my hand into my other for emphasis. "But you know what? FUCK IT IF IT MATTERS, because I sure as hell wasn't going to be the 'designated driver' at my first party! Do you think I don't know what a fucking mistake that was?! Because I know!" I growled again, stumbling closer to Louis who is now harshly glaring at me and tipping his nose back, yet still scooting away as I step closer to him.

"All my life, I've been alone." I say harshly but not yelling as loud as before. I don't know why I felt the obligation to spill my internal pains to Louis at the moment, but I couldn't keep the slurred words from stumbling out of my mouth. "I didn't have  many friends, HAH! Friends were for the beautiful people with interesting lives and money to waste, at least that's how it was where I came from."  I say in almost a laugh, kicking the side of Louis dresser as I feel another bout of anger rush through me. "I had one friend  named Katlynne, MY ONLY FRIEND, and she moved in the 8th grade! I was alone again..." I get softer for a second and a little garbled noise escapes my throat with more tears dotting my eyes. "I was the girl who wore glasses and CARED about school! I was the girl who was a little bit awkward, but wanted nothing more than someone who was willing to try,  JUST TRY to get to know me." I say, my desperate tone seeping through and causing my voice to crack as new tears spilled down my cheeks.  Louis leaned his back against the wall, obviously wanting to tend to his nose that was now visibly leaking blood, but for some reason he was still sitting. Maybe it was out of fear, I don't know. But I did notice his harsh glare softened for an instant, his eyes flashing with something- what was it?.. recognition? sympathy? Understanding is what I decided on, and as soon as I reached my conclusion on the look, it was gone, back to his dagger-like glare.

"So I was alone, always wanting SOMEONE to just one day recognize me. To act like I wasn't made out of cellophane, because while a 4.0 grade average is awesome, you can't exactly talk to it about your day or cute boys, or how much you hate how ugly your toes are!" I squeaked the last word out, realizing I had just admitted that I didn't like my feet, Louis raising an eyebrow breifly. "So my wish was granted. Pretty soon I was recognized...as a target." I snapped my eyes shut with an audible gasp. "I noticed more and more that people were running into me in the halls, th-that my books were being 'accidentally' slammed out of my hands. But pretty soon it wasn't even an 'accident', then the comments started coming." I whimper, balling my hands so tight that my ails were digging into my palms.

"They said the rottenest things." I laughed bitterly as I relived every single word whispered to me. " You don't belong here, you should go shove your grades up your ass, You should just save us all the trouble and off yourself." I cried harder, cradling my face in my hands. "S-some even accused me of sleeping with the teachers!!" I slurred, taking in a long drawn out breath. "So I left. I went away to someone where no one would know me. And I met Anna and Zurich." I smiled fondly thinking about them. "And for some reason, I was deemed socially 'okay'. And I ended up here!" I finished with a content sigh, leaning against the dresser. "But everyone was having so much fun, and thinking about youuuu, Mr. Tomlinson, put my stomach in knots." I let out a silent laugh, looking over to the boy who should probably feeling pretty light headed from blood loss right now. After a tense 30 seconds, He spoke up.

"Me? And why the hell is that?" He asked in a guttural voice, obviously still in pain. Well, I did deck him in the nose.... "Because I can't tell if I'm completely utterly terrified of you," I pause, leaning down so that we're only a few inches apart, and I can almost swear his face reddens if it was possible with all the, you know, blood loss. "r if I'me completely utterly attracted to you." I finish, his eyes widening a bit. The door swings open and Zurich stomps in. "ELLIOTT MY DARLING I'M SO SORRY YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU ALONE IN SUCH A-" Zur stops with a choke as he sees the scene in front of him. Louis bleeding profusely, My eyes apparently red and "raccoon" looking, and our faces mere inches apart. "Oh." He says with wide eyes, not sure what's going on. Anna then follows suit, running in with an almost identical reaction.

It's about 2 minutes before Louis makes te first move. He stands up, muttering curse words as he hold his nose. "Well, that was a good talk." He says quietly, glancing over at me with curious eyes. "And if you'd like, we could continue it some time when my nose is not possibly bleeding out." He says sarcastically, causing me to cringe. "Louis, man, you in here?" I hear a thick Irish accent blow through the room, causing me to whip around and stare at the tattooed Blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy in front of me. Anna is considerably quiet the second he enters, her backing out of the room. "Yeah, Ni, I'm right here." Louis says with a sigh, waving to his friend who is completely flabbergasted. He then sees me and awkwardly clears his throat, motioning towards me and looking at Louis who glares at him before saying "Elliott. Lovely girl. Violent, but other wise a doll." He says, the sarcasm dripping in his tone again as I swear a ghost of a smirk crosses his face.

"Niall Horan, pleasure to meet you. Anyone who has enough lady-balls to do THIS" He hooks a thumb over his head and points to Louis who rolls his eyes, "Can hang with me any time." He gives a wink and shakes my hand. I blush a bit and then give a curt nod. "Here's my number; you should sit with us at lunch." Niall says, raising a brow and smiling widely. "O-oh, well Anna and Zurich..." I trail off looking at the two who are now practically bugging out at the eyes. "They can sit with us too, as long as you're there." He says simply, causing a smile to grow on my lips. "T..that'd be great!" I almost shout, causing Louis to chuckle and then swear, probably from the pain in his nose.

They start to walk out and as Louis walks past, he whispers in my ear "I know what it's like, so sit with us at lunch. Friends are a sort of iffy thing, so get as many as you can. only about a handfull will be your real ones." He pauses and then adds "and possibly one will be more than that." I can practically hear his smile as he walks out, which I don't understand because usually when someone (most likely) BREAKS YOUR NOSE, it doesn't scream 'girl friend material', am I right?! I began walking out the door and processing what just happened as Zur and Anna blab away into both of my ears. It isn't until I reach the truck that I realize: I just might of broke Louis Tomlinson's nose, I met his very attractive friend Niall Horan, and I'm sitting with them at lunch. What the fuck.