He Will Escape Unscarred {Chapter 16.}

A.N: I AM SO FUCKING SORRY. I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEED ME TO THE WOLVES OR SOMETHING. I HAVEN'T UPDATED AT ALL AND I JUST WANT TO THROW MYSELF OUT OF A WINDOW I FEEL SO BAD. But uhhhhh, in other news, 20K!!!!!! Y'all make me proud.  Massive thank you to my friends and everyone who has messaged me in the time I haven't updated. And thank you to everyone who has been so damn patient. I DON'T DESERVE YOU. Fun fact: I was thinking about writing some smut, but I wanted to get your guys' opinions. So should I???? ANYWAYS, CHAPTER 16 IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!

I woke up slowly, going to roll to the other side of my bed when I was stopped by a warm wall of flesh. My eyes snapped open and I soon realized I was sleeping next to a very real, very shirtless Louis Tomlinson. Images from last night flashed through my head and I sighed, closing my eyes with a smile as I scooted closer to him. last night I had the full intention of taking Louis home after I cleaned him up, but after what he said last night, we ended up just getting into my bed and talking. No, nothing happened, Christ. We actually just talked and shared the simple joy of a comfortable silence afterwards. I stood up and walked into my bathroom, brushing my teeth to rid myself of any possible morning breath. I stared down into the sink and smiled softly, covering my face as I replayed Louis' words back in my head. "He loves me." I murmured, closing my eyes with satisfaction.

I heard some rustling and then quick footsteps to the bathroom I was currently in. "Ellie?" i heard Louis call, sounding slightly panicked. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door, looking over the amazing sight of Louis shirtless and still half-asleep. I saw him let out a sigh of relief and he pulled me to him by my waist, lazily resting his head on my shoulder. I felt like there was a party in my stomach, and it was getting pretty wild. "What had you so worried?" I ask softly, dragging my hands through his dishevelled hair with a smile. "I...I thought you left. It's stupid, but I thought maybe you regretted saying what you did yesterday." He finished with an equally as soft tone, which was out of character for the Louis I know. "First of all, where would I go? This is kinda my house, you know." I laugh under my breath and then look him in the eyes. "And as to the last part; I will never regret saying I love you as long as you never give me a reason to." I put my arms around the back of his neck and let them dangle down to his back, my fingertips softly grazing his shoulder blades.

He smiled warmly and shook his head, pressing his lips to my forehead. "I won't, Ellie. Because I love you too. So much, it's crazy. I never really knew what love was, and I heard from somewhere it was a shout into the void, but I can't help but love you. You're everything that I've ever hoped for. You are everything I'm not and more." My heart swelled and I chastely pressed my lips to his, not being able to resist closing the distance anymore. As I pulled away slowly, my door swung open. "Elliott sweetie, you hav-" My father stared at Louis and I for what seemed like an eternity. I realized how this looked: Louis was half naked, I was in my usual band t-shirt and what I now come to regret- mens boxers- and we were having a too-close-to-a-boy moment.

My father nodded before looking to the door and then back at Louis. "Good morning. Get out of my damn house." He said it with so much anger, I was actually shocked this was coming out of my father. In a sense, my father reminded me of an elderly woman. He was always cheery and looked at the upside of the hill. But at this moment, I wouldn't be surprised if he ripped off his shirt and charged at Louis. "I'm so sorry sir, there is a perfectly good explanation." Louis uttered out, also shocking me. I had never seen Louis so nervous, and I would of thought it was cute if it wasn't for the murderous look  coursing through my fathers eyes. "I'm sure there is. But right now, I need you to leave. Before I'm forced to beat the living hell out of you." My father said in a scarily calm voice. "Dad, this really is NOT what you think it is." I slapped my head and wished I had used a line that wasn't the national emblem for 'this is totally what you think it is! Hahaha!' My father shot me a sharp look and curled his fist, "Louis, leave." I muttered, grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly. He nodded and quickly walked out, giving me a wanton look before exiting completely. "Elliott, what the hell do you think you're doing?! Bringing a boy into this house- SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM- and god knows what else! I can't believe you would even think of doing something like this. I'm so disappointed in you..." He finished with a softer voice, proving that he was more upset than angry. "Just get ready for school." He mumbled, walking back towards my door. "We'll discuss the consequences later." With that, he left and I had nothing else to do but do what he asked me to.

I got to school in a pretty shitty mood. How could a morning that was supposed to be so great turn out so...awful? "Well someone woke up on the wrong-" before Zurich could even finish, I pushed him into the lockers and kept walking. "Ouch. Kitty got claws." He mumbled as he caught up to me, rubbing his arm. "What bug crawled up your ass and named itself 'bitchy'?" He asked as he opened my locker for me. "If my dad was a bug, pretty sure that would be him." I muttered, grabbing my books. "Oooooh, dad not approve of a certain Tomlinson?" Zur asked with a smirk, flipping through the pages of Romeo and Juliet. I pivoted my head in his direction and stared with wide eyes. "How would you know about that?" I asked with a flummoxed tone. "Well I called you this morning at 4 to tell you about this Tumblr post I saw, but Louis was the one who answered." He said with a sly smile.

I closed my eyes and nodded, letting out a sigh. "I should of turned off my phone anyways." I said under my breath, tossing my books into my knapsack. "Sooooo...did you do the dirty? You know, knock boots? Horizontal tango?" I slapped a hand over Zurich's mouth as he laughs, causing his lips to buzz my hand. I clicked my tongue and flicked his forehead, readjusting the strap on my backpack. "No, fuck no! We didn't 'horizontal tango' you cretin!" I hissed, sending him a deathly glare. "Okay, okay, easy there Mae Young, it was a simple question!" he tittered on, doing a little half-spin as we walked through the halls. "You're an asshole. Where's Anna?" I asked while we passed through the drove of people. Zurich frowned and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but your boyfriend isn't here either." He said in a matter-o-fact tone. I shrug and raise an eyebrow, giving him a strange look. "Why are you diverting the attention away from Anna?" I ask slowly, wondering what has happened since I haven't been paying attention.

Zurich got an uncomfortable look on his face, which surprised me since he hardly was uncomfortable about anything. "We sort of...got in a fight last night." He mumbled, pushing a hand through his hair. "A fight?... How serious was it?" I ask, a bit worried. "Well, it ended with me saying she needed to stop being a bitch and her saying that she hoped that hell opened up and swallowed me whole." He nodded with a smile, but it didn't match his eyes. "Jesus, what was it about?" I breathe out, trying to get a good look at Zurich. "That's not important!" He rushed out, turning to look me in the eyes with a pleading look. I was taken back by this, and not knowing how to react, I simply nodded. "Great. We'll talk about it later, alright?" He asked, his regular smile returning to his features. "Y-yeah. Of course." I said steadily and nodded at the same pace. "Great. I'll take you home today!" He said, jogging backwards down the hall and hooking his thumb behind him. I nodded reassuringly and started walking to my class, completely confused by what just happened.