Say Something I'm Giving Up On You.~ {Chapter 15}

A/N: 7K YOU GUYS. YOU'RE SO AMAZING. It still amazes me that this story is STILL getting more readers. I really hope you guys keep commenting, voting, and enjoying the story~ Fun Fact #(fuck I still have to fix the one from the last chap.) : I quoted my own story, and the quote is up on my wall. Someone said it was tumblr worthy and it made me cry. OKAY, WHAT TIME IS IT? CHAAAAAPTER FIFTEEN TIMEEEE! P.S: AND REAL QUICK, IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER ALL THE GIRLFRIENDS, I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK TO ABOUT CHAPTER 7! THEY'RE COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I sat there, my eyes tracking Dylan as a murderous fury built inside my chest, constricting it like someone was stepping on my windpipe. In an instant, she was suddenly looking back at me, her eyes filled with this smugness that made me bite my cheek so hard I tasted blood.  The next thing she did was the last straw She winked. I let out an animistic growl and threw open my car door, not being able to control my body as it moved towards the red headed Harpy. "Oh Ellie, come to stalk your so called boyfriend?" Dylan asked as if it were abnormal for me to be here. I rolled my eyes and dug my nails into the palms of my hands. "So called boyfriend? Is that what you have to tell yourself to justify throwing yourself at him? Well guess what Dylan, I know how girls like you are. No one accepts you, so you look for people who will deal with your herpes-ridden lips, skanky looking clothes, and sloppy blue waffle!!!" I couldn't help it; I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"YOU BITCH!" Dylan screeched,suddenly lunging at me. But at this point, the anger was feeding my ever thought, egging it further into numbness. I immediately sank my fist into her nose and watched as she reeled back in pain, screaming. "DON'T WORRY, I'M SURE DADDY WILL FIX IT FOR YOU." I snarled, yanking her most likely fake red hair as I dragged her back away from her car. I felt her nails dig into my arm and I hissed in pain, ripping her head in the other direction as I slammed my palm into her other cheek. "LET GO OF ME!" She yelled dramatically, flailing her arms. "OH PLEASE, YOU SLAG. I'M SURE YOU CAN GET ALL THIS HAIR REATTACHED. NOT LIKE IT WAS REAL IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE." I barked, pulling harder as I drove my hand against her forehead to smash her head away from me. She let out a garbled shriek as I accidental pushed too hard and her head hit the hard cement behind her.

I heard a door creek open behind me and a gasp, but at this point I was seeing red, and I could care less if one of Louis' neighbors saw. I felt hands on my arms trying to pull me away as I slapped Dylan again. "Ellie, let go!" It was Louis. It was my supposed boyfriend, who had this skank in his house. This girl who walked out of MY boyfriend's house with the words 'SEX' practically written across her forehead.  "NO, YOU LET GO!" I snarled, taking a brake from Dylan as I threw Louis' hands away from me. "And don't you DARE touch me...a-after you touched HER!" I hissed, jabbing a finger at the girl stupidly staring at me from the ground. Louis' eyes widened and I swear his face paled. I felt it then; I felt my throat constrict like air wasn't even a thing anymore.

"Ellie...you don't understand-" I threw my head back and gave an icy laugh. It chilled even me to the bone. "What don't I understand? That you were IGNORING EVERYONE WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU? THAT SHE WAS HERE WHILE I STUPIDLY CAME TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OKAY? WELL I CAN SEE IT LOUIS, YOU'RE MORE THAN OKAY." I rasped out, refusing to let myself even get the luxury of crying. No, my resolve was strong this time. I WOULD NOT be weak in front of him. Without a warning, I slammed my palm across Louis' face and let out a small cry as I did. "Don't you ever fucking talk to me again." I said in such a level voice I wondered if I was going insane, right here, right now. "It was great seeing you Dylan." I snapped as I gave one last jab at her now diminished ego. I walked back to my car so fluidly it made me seem as if I just came out of a business meeting. No one would ever guess that I just watched this completely destructive relationship of mine crumble to the ground.