Dumped all the sparkle in your eyes.~ {Chapter 3}

Okayyy, so  I've decided to do my authors notes in the beginning haha it's just I reallyy have to thank you for all of the amazing reads and the support from you guys!! I honestly didn't think anyone would read my story and want it to continue but I am so honored that you guys actually enjoy it! I don't know, maybe this will be my inspiration to update sooner! Xx You guys are amazing and uhm, OVER 150 READS! 7 VOTES! just a mini party in my mind as I process the fact that people read this. I'm just so happy I have that much! Anyways, next chapter coming right up for you sweeties. XxXx Rated PG-13 because of alcohol references and I'm paranoid~ *throws confetti* Alsoooo, GIF on the side is Elliott! So for the person who asked, that's her! LASTLY, the rest of the boys are getting introduced into the story next chapter so keep reading lovelies (;

I looked myself over in the mirror again and shook my head. "I look...different." I said, refusing to use words that Anna threw out, such as "HOT! GORGEOUS! A  MASTERPIECE!" Just 2 hours ago I got a knock on my door; which was odd considering my parents were at a wedding, and anyone looking for them I thought would probably be with her at this time. When I opened up, there was Anna and Zurich. Anna had a giant tote filled with make up and hair products; some of which I didn't even know existed, and Zurich was carrying a giant haul of dresses and shoes, most of which the heels reminded me of stilts. "Oh Elliott, thank you for inviting us over!" Anna buzzed as she pushed right through my doorway and past me, looking around my living room. "WOW! YOUR HOUSE IS HUUUUGE!" she belted, giving the space a full 360.

"I just thought you should know, we found your address on Google. Be more careful!"  Zur patted my shoulder as he went to stand next to Anna. I blinked a few times and then shut my door, accepting the situation I was now in. "But wait...why do you guys have all of...that." I queried, motioning to the two bundles they were holding.  Anna smirked deviously and they both started inching closer. "It's your first party, we just want you to make an impression that will last, El." Anna said menacingly, letting out a low giggle.

"I just can't believe myself. I AM GOOD!" Anna said proudly. "I don't look that great." I muttered, looking at the ground. "Are you kidding? You look FAAAANTASTIC!" Anna beamed, clapping to herself as I rolled my eyes. I looked back in the mirror, smiling a bit. My hair was perfectly rolled into romantic curls with a bow in the back of  it. Anna had done my make up soft, with out using concealer, but she insisted I wore red lipstick and winged eye liner. I smoothed out the front of the mint green dress and awkwardly tried to walk in my nude heels.

"This is really great Anna, but do you really think I can walk in these stilts all night?" I said peering down at the ungodly high shoes. Anna rolled her eyes and grabbed my purse, pushing it towards me. "YES, I'm sure for the hundredth time Elliott, YOU'LL BE FINE!" She began pushing me out the door, making me feel like a new born baby lamb. "O-Okay..." I carefully made my way down the stairs and out the door, the bubbling uneasy feeling growing in my stomach. "It's going to be fine..." I mumbled to myself, trying to keep my heart rate under control.

Zurich pulled up to a large navy blue house with music banging through it's walls, obviously much too loud. cans and bottles were already strewn across the lawn, along with people stumbling around, screaming loudly and laughing.  I nervously played with my hands, biting the inside of my lip as Anna hopped out of the truck, walking like she owned the place. I carefully stepped out of the car, Zur running over to help me get out. I got out, smoothing out the folds in my dress, nervously squeezing Zur's hand. "Listen El, this is going to go great. And I can assure you, you're going to be the hottest girl here!" He said playfully with a wink, causing a small laugh to escape my lips. "Please, don't let me get lost. This is my first party, like, ever." I admitted , looking into his eyes for confirmation that he'll stick by me the whole time. "Well, I'll do my best, but I have a feeling as soon as I open that door that you're going to get snatched right up." I swallowed the lump in my throat that wouldn't seem to subside as Zurich swung open the door.