"Everything okay?"

"Do it," Mattie whispered. "Fuck me."

He drove in, filling her just like he knew he would, and groaned. The tight walls of her core gripped him, squeezing his shaft, making it harder, bigger. She grabbed his shoulders and rocked against him, gliding her pussy up and down his cock, taking control.

Hayden bent lower, reaching for her free breast with his mouth, wanting to feel it inside his mouth. He found the nipple, but the mound was too full and her motions too frenzied, so he had to settle for licking the tip.

She grunted in response, her hips jerking as she rocked against him, taking his entire shaft inside her and pushing against his balls with each forward swing. His sac heated, his whole body tingled with fire. His cock was deep inside her, wrapped in her cunt, but the connection wasn't enough. He lifted his mouth from her breast, seeking her lips. Just as he brushed his mouth against hers, she stiffened and groaned.

He pressed his mouth against her cool, wet lips. She sucked in a breath of sharp surprise, tried to kiss him back, but the spirals of release took possession of her body. She thrashed against him, forcing his hard cock deep inside her as her breathing turned into a series of short pants. Hayden pressed a kiss across her open lips, then let himself go, falling into his own explosive bliss. Tight piercing pleasure coiled through him as his own orgasm hit, hard and fast.

They clung to each other, their bodies recovering from the shared explosion.

"Thanks," she said, after a pause, looking up at him from under her tangled locks. "I really needed that." She started putting her clothes back together, adjusting the straps to cover her breasts.

Hayden laughed lightly as he gently pulled up his briefs and pants, trying not to brush against his cock that was still slightly erect. "You don't need to say thanks. I wanted it."

"Hey! Anyone in here?"

Shit. The security guard. Still zipping his pants, Hayden called out hello as he jogged through the darkness.

"You're still in here, in the dark?" the guard looked past Hayden's shoulder. "Everything okay?"

Hayden stepped closer, blocking his view. "I'm fine, just packing up, about to head home."

The guard ran his flashlight beam around the room, but the small ray didn't do much to light up the huge space. "Snow's not letting up, just so you know."

Trying to look casual, not like a guy who'd just had frantic sex, Hayden shoved his hands in his pockets and slouched his shoulders. "Good to know."

"Stay safe, man."

"Right. Thanks." Hayden spun and headed back. She was gone. Probably climbed back out the window. Or climbed out of his freshly ignited imagination.

Hayden tapped his computer. The message to Bob Keeler popped up. He added a quick note about writing something about hot zombie sex rituals, attached the video of the library, and hit send. With a heavy thump, he dropped into the stiff chair and reached for the files. In a minute, he'd get everything pulled together and get going. That fresh stuff wasn't going to appear out of nowhere.

*****

The vibrating of his phone woke Hayden, and still half-asleep, he dug it out of his pocket and answered, his eyes still closed.

"Hayden. You are a genius."

Struggling against a serious kink in his back, Hayden worked his way into a sitting position. "Thanks, Bob," he said, even though he had no idea what the man was all worked up about.

"The film tie-in idea is awesome. Perfect. That attachment, good grief. Why didn't you tell me you were a Photoshop wiz?"

Starting to actually wake up, Hayden looked around. The library? He'd fallen asleep at the table when he was supposed to be reading those damn zombie books. Shit. Hazy images of a wet girl with tangled hair and torn tights flashed in his mind. A smell. Mind-blowing sex. Holy shit. What a dream.

"Good thing Rachelle is the wild type. Most girls wouldn't want pictures of their guy screwing some other girl, even a zombie, posted all over the net."

Hayden snapped awake. "Posted?"