"I don't need your permission."

"He doesn't know why you're here," Mattie said to Hayden. "If you're smart about it you'll keep it that way."

"I don't know why I'm here either," he said.

Mattie got up. "You're here because I want you here."

Hayden pulled Rachelle away from the bars. "There's more to it than that, and we both know it." Rachelle leaned into him, wiggling, rubbing her ass across against his crotch. His cock stirred. He kept his focus on Mattie. "What is it you don't want me to tell him?"

She said nothing, just stared at him with her swirling, dark eyes. Yelling came from outside, high-pitched voices that carried on wind. Mattie looked at the doorway.

Shivering, Rachelle turned and wrapped her arms around Hayden. Her eyes had cleared, her smile more natural. He pulled her to him.

Mattie went to the cabinet next to the chair and clicked open a door. "More tea, Rachelle?"

Instantly, Rachelle pulled away and went to the slats, purring as she pushed her breasts between the slats again. Mattie poured a mug and handed it to Rachelle. "Be a good girl and drink it all."

Rachelle held it under her chin. "What about Hayden, he wants some too."

Mattie lifted her eyebrow. Hayden shook his head.

Mattie poured another mug anyway, carrying it over then holding it for Hayden. "Rachelle's right. You do want some." She slid it between the bars. "Drink it."

Hayden took the cup and pressed it to his lips. His entire body reacted to the smell. He salivated deep in the back of his mouth. He lowered the cup and nodded toward the doorway. "Who are they?"

"Why do you care?" Mattie replied.

"Tell me what's going on, and I'll let you hold Rachelle down while I fuck her."

Rachelle set her cup on the floor outside the cage. It tipped and rolled across the floor, leaving a thin trail of liquid that gleamed in the candlelight.

"I don't need your permission," Mattie replied.

"It'll be better if you do," he said. Then he thought of a new angle, so he added, "Rachelle will like it better if you have my permission."

"That's right," Rachelle murmured, rolling her shoulders. "Hayden is the cage master."

Mattie pointed to Hayden's hands. "Drink it." A glimmer of green shone in her eyes.

Hayden tossed the mug through the slats. It hit the floor with a soft thud. Tea splashed then dribbled as it rolled, stopping next to Rachelle's. He reached down, stroked his cock. The smaller, more subtle movement caught Mattie's attention, her gaze following the motions. He tipped his head toward the door. "Tell me who they are."

Mattie shrugged, not taking her gaze from his cock. "Watchmen. No big deal. We have lots of them."

Hayden wanted for more but she only stood, her green gaze fixed on his dick. "Unlock the door," he said." Come in."

Instead of doing as he said, she picked up one of the mugs, went to the cabinet and refilled it. She held it out for Rachelle. "Here, sweetie. This will keep you from hating your boyfriend."

"I could never hate Hayden. He's going to make sure I learn my lessons." Rachelle drank, then handed back the empty cup. A drop rolled down the right side of her chin.

"Good girl." Mattie took the mug back to the cabinet. "Now you won't remember any of this." She got the key, unlocked the cage door, then returned the key to its hook. Inside the cage, she went straight to Rachelle, looking her up and down. The lazy smile fell from Rachelle's face as she backed up, her lip quivering as Mattie stalked after her. "Where are you going, sweetie?" she asked her. "It's time to get fucked." She jerked the other girl forward then threw her onto the straw. "On your hands and knees? Your back?"

 "On your hands and knees? Your back?"