"What are you waiting for?"

The landing of the third floor was smaller than the other two because there was only one apartment on that floor. Rachelle was waiting for Hayden there, standing next to the open door with her back against the wall. She was wrapped in a long brown fur coat, the smug expression on her face confirming that she expected nothing less than a scorching-hot, mind-blowing fuck.

Tapping one bright-pink nail on the plush collar, she asked, "Remember this?" She smiled and swayed lightly as she held the coat tightly against herself.

Hayden let out a thick breath and eased his shoulders back. His book bag bumped his thigh. "Yep." He eyed the coat, a bundle of fur that probably cost a year's tuition. "You had it on the first night we met."

She nodded, stroking the fur with two fingers. "I still feel a bit bad for ditching that other guy."

Her words were a lie and they both knew it. Rachelle rarely felt bad about anything she did.

"He was in over his head," Hayden replied with a shrug, remembering the way the poor man kept glancing at the door every time Rachelle touched his arm. "He knew it, though," Hayden continued, but even as the words fell from his lips, he was suddenly reconsidering the other man's response to Rachelle. Maybe the guy had been looking for a way out because he'd sensed Rachelle was the type of woman to pull a man down the wrong path.

Why hadn't Hayden considered that before?

"Stop looking like that," Rachelle said. "It's too late to worry about him now." She ran her fingertips down his damp sleeve. The collar of the heavy coat fell forward, revealing very expensive-looking, intricate black lace lingerie that shoved her breasts upward into his line of view. The gentle swells were impressive, but not in the dangerously sexy way Mattie's tits demanded attention.

A fat drop of melted snow ran down the side of his face, trickling its way to his neck. Rachelle was right. It was too late. Too late for her. For him. He clenched his jaw, fighting a roll of anger.

Feeling the threat lingering outside, he grabbed both of Rachelle's wrists and lifted her arms above her head. He leaned into her and used his weight to press her to the wall. "I don't want to think about that night anymore."

Her bright-blue eyes gleamed. "Are you going to apologize for keeping secrets and not telling me you had such a naughty side?"

What kind of girl gets turned-on by her guy screwing around with another woman? Maybe he didn't know Rachelle as well as he thought. Maybe he didn't really know her at all.

Hayden ran his mouth down her throat then straightened, taking his time to gaze across the black lace covering her breasts. Still holding her to the wall, he angled back and checked out the matching garter belt and panties. Sheer stockings covered her legs. "I don't feel sorry," he said. It was mostly true.

She ran her tongue between her lips then bit her lip. It was a coy move he'd seen before, but this time he understood it was anything but the shy response of an inexperienced girl.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Ready to fuck you senseless. As requested."

"What are you waiting for?"

Hayden released her arms then shoved her through the open door. He didn't wait for her to catch her balance. He pushed her again, shoving her through the living room, down the hall and onto his bed. She fell in a heap then rolled onto her back.

Still on his feet, he could stop now and risk not giving the creature outside what she wanted. Even as he considered the possibility, he knew he wasn't going to stop. It was a wish, a pointless idea that he had any way to control the wild thing that had crawled into his life. Until he had a plan to get rid of her, she was going to take whatever she wanted from him and he was going to keep giving until she didn't want any more. His immediate concern—find a way to keep Rachelle as safe as possible. Right then, that meant fucking her.

Rachelle's heavy coat had come mostly off, and she was clinging to it as though it could somehow help her maintain her dignity. As though the coat could somehow hide the truth of who she really was, a girl about to be used by a boyfriend she didn't really know while a creature perched on the ledge outside watched.

Find and follow Isabelle Drake:

Web http://www.isabelledrake.com/

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Isabelle-Drake/e/B002TD2YPK

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isabelle-Drake/262135373800722

Instagram http://instagram.com/isabelledrake/

Twitter https://twitter.com/isabelledrake

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/isabelledrake/

Tumblr: http://isabelledrake.tumblr.com/

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/IsabelleDrake

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IsabelleDrake

Snapchat: @isadrake