"You impress me."

Mattie's breath slipped inside him, an evil vapor that dazed his mind. He lifted his body and angled himself for a fierce, hard swing. He drove into Rachelle's core, but unlike the first time, didn't wait for her body to adjust to his cock. He hammered into her tight body with feral thrusts, pounding and grinding against her pelvis, feeling every curve of her cunt, even the slight tickle of the dark-brown hairs between her legs. The action of fucking was demanding, stealing the last shreds of control he had over his own body. His sense of time and place fell away and long hollow seconds stole his consciousness as his body swirled and tumbled into pitch-black darkness. The nothingness was both brilliant and terrifying. He hung there, in the abyss, teetering on consciousness.

By the time the first wave of his orgasm grabbed him, Hayden had forgotten the woman beneath him. After the jerks of his cock subsided, and his awareness returned, he rolled off Rachelle and pressed his palm to her stomach. Her eyes were closed, her breathing jagged. He didn't even know if she'd come.

He lifted himself, unbound her breasts. After he tossed the stockings to the floor, he pulled her to him and kissed her moist neck. A bead of sweat rolled down, leaving a trail between her breasts. The drop crossed over the red mark left behind by the binding. Outside the window, gusts of snow brushed the glass, swirling in circles under the yellow light of street lamps.

Beside him, Rachelle stirred. "You did, in fact, fuck me senseless." She set her hands across his, laced her fingers through his and squeezed them lightly. "I'm not even sure I remember all of it." She tilted her head and looked up at him from under her lashes. "Sounds crazy. Unbelievable. Doesn't it?"

He lifted their laced hands. "You liked it?"

"Liked it? Shit. I don't know." She took her hands back, sat up, and looked out the window. "Maybe it's the storm, but I—I—"

"Me too," he cut her off intentionally. Whatever they'd just experienced he didn't want to dissect, to analyze.

Both their bodies were covered in salty sweat, slick from Rachelle's arousal and his cum. He pressed a kiss to her neck and slid away, climbed out of bed and threw the cover over her, shielding her naked body from view. Once he was satisfied that she was covered, he slipped down the hall and into the bathroom.

A burst of snow-filled wind swirled into the small room, carrying a bitter chill. The window was open and her scent filled the room. Hayden dropped his hand from the light switch, leaving the room dim and bracing as the sensual dread settled in the back of his mouth. Mattie pressed her cold, damp body against him, shoved him to the wall. Behind her, over her shoulder, he saw their reflection in the mirror above the sink. Ice and snow clung to her tangled hair, dripping onto the solid curves of her back and shoulders. The sections of her bare skin glowed. Between the strips of cloth, he spotted a wide column of black ink staring at the base of her spine and ending about halfway up her back.

Even after the show he'd put on for her, coming twice in less than an hour, his cock stirred when she pressed herself against him, grinding her pelvis against his. The damp strips of red wool rubbed across his nipples and they tightened into pointed peaks. How was it possible to be aroused yet again?

It wasn't. None of this was.

"Well done, researcher." She grabbed his cock and curved her fingers around his hardening shaft. "You impress me."