"You're beginning to understand how our relationship works."

There were no human words for what he was feeling. He grunted in response, but his body betrayed him, and he found himself leaning toward her, seeking her strength and giving in to the power she had over him.

"You know, with only a bit of encouragement, she'll be ready to go again too."

Hayden shook his head, even though his dick was growing still larger in her palm. "No," he said. "I've had enough."

"You've had enough when I say you've had enough." She let go of his shaft and reached around to grab his ass. "Maybe if I join you two, you'll feel differently." She caressed his flesh, sliding her hand between his ass cheeks. "I'd be happy to—"

"Take control. I know." He tried to push her back but she used her strength to hold him.

"That's right." She nudged his chin with her nose. "You're beginning to understand how our relationship works."

He tried again to push her away and she grabbed his arms, spun them both around, lifted him, and set him on the edge of the sink. She tapped the door with her foot and it slid closed.

"You and I are a matched set. A linked pair. Unless, of course..." she tipped her head toward the bedroom, "I decide to add her. Then we'll be a trio. I like the sound of that. I've never had two servicing me at the same time."

The hard edge of the sink cut into the back of Hayden's thighs. "Leave Rachelle out of this," he said, ignoring the pain in his legs as he shoved at her.

"She has a lot of spunk." She held on to him and whispered into his ear. "I think I like her."

Hayden stopped struggling. "You don't know her."

"And you do? Are you sure about that? I think we both learned a lot about her tonight. She's...responsive." Mattie let go of his arms and set her palms on his inner thighs, just inches from his jutting shaft. "I like responsive."

Hayden's dick hard and ready for fucking, and he knew if she wanted, she could demand it from him. And he would do it. He'd do whatever she wanted. He worked to keep the fearful dread out of his eyes when he lifted his face.

She moved her hands in and brushed her icy fingertips across his ball sac. An electric pulse shot up from his groin. The muscles of his torso twitched.

"I don't need you again. Yet. But it's good to know I've chosen well." She glanced at his cock. "The others will be jealous."

"Others?"

She grinned as she caressed the hard edges of his shaft. "The others in the tribe."

The tribe. Images flickered in his mind. The sex rituals, the man tied to the tree, the undeads constant need for sex. Bile rose in Haydn's throat, burning an evil path up from his gut.