"We're the show, Hayden."

Rachelle rubbed against Hayden. She'd taken the cloak off. "What are you guys talking about? You're boring me." She wrapped her arms around Hayden and tugged.

Matthew tightened his grip on the collar and pulled upward, making it cut into Hayden's skin. "Make all the little comments you want, Hayden." He jerked the ring. "Mattie has some special interest in you. That means I have a special interest in you." He let go of the ring, Hayden fell back, tumbling across Rachelle as they both fell. "Now be a good boy and fuck your girlfriend for me."

Rachelle writhed beneath him, her body liquid, arms and legs sliding. The musky scent of her aroused body drifted up, mingling with the straw and smoky air. He rolled over, wrapped his arms around Rachelle and lifted her into a sitting position. Kneeling in front of her, he brushed tangled hair from her face.

Matthew had settled into the velvet chair, his legs splayed, his erect cock once again in his hands, a fine gleam with an deniable edge in his eyes.

Hayden caressed Rachelle. He felt the fullness of her breasts and the slow seduction of her breathing. The warmth of her body. Knowing what was expected of him made it easier to justify his arousal.

"What is it you like about this, Rachelle? What do you want?"

"Don't you get it, Hayden? The answer is the same for both questions." She slid one of her hands inside her blue thong and cupped her pussy, leaned back and ran her tongue across her lips. "Isn't it what you wanted? Isn't it why you came here?"

Hayden shook his head. "We came here because—"

"You're here now, Hayden," Mattie cut in. "And you know better than to stand there talking when you should be doing something more creative. More entertaining. Because right now you're boring all of us."

"Mattie." Matthew's voice was a low growl. "Come." He gestured to the floor. "Sit."

Mattie went, dropping down to sit cross-legged at his feet. Matthew combed Hayden's body with his gaze and he felt the stare sliding over his muscles, gliding across his skin, taking in each inch of bare flesh until finally saying, "Continue."

Every chance he'd had to say no he'd said yes instead and there was no going back now. Fear rolled across Hayden's shoulders, crawled down his back, and churned under the weight of the metal chain.

Guilty blood flowed through him, his human heart pumping the menacing liquid through his traitorous veins, stiffening his cock and readying his body for sex. Sliced of memories of the night before flickered in his mind and his blood thickened more, making his shaft full and rigid. Rachelle took one of his hands and put it on her breast, her eyes glazed from the tea. "We're the show, Hayden.