"You know I'm not wearing any panties, right?"

"What happens when we're done? To me?" Hayden spoke over the bits of Rachelle's conversation that drifted into the kitchen from the other room.

Mattie continued moving her fingertips across her breasts, playing with her nipples. "If I were you, I guess I'd want to know that too."

"So tell me," he asked, trying to ignore the truth that his cock was already hard.

She leaned forward and whispered, "Well, you see, it kind of depends."

"On what?"

A bright flash of green passed through in her eyes. Hayden winced from the pain of his own excitement.

"You know I'm not wearing any panties, right?" She smirked, then leaned back and crossed her arms right underneath her breasts, shoved them up, her tight nipples straining against the fabric. One quick tug and those breasts would be in full view.

"On what?" he asked again.

A hard smile pulled on her mouth then she mouthed, no panties.

Of course, she wasn't going to answer his question. Bitch.

Hayden did his best to ignore her comment, but the image of her bare pussy wouldn't leave. "Fine." He shrugged. "Let's go. Follow your fucking map." Hayden pulled his gaze away from Mattie's body as he called into the other room. "Rachelle, you sure you want to do this?"

There was a pause in her phone conversation, then, she called back. "What, are you kidding? Of course."

Mattie pulled her coat closed then moved to the hall. "Do you have some boots, Rachelle? A heavy coat? It's going to be really cold and we'll probably have to walk through some woods."

Rachelle's reply, Good idea, I'll be back in a few was followed more pieces of her phone conversation and the thud of her feet across the wood floors.

As soon as the door slammed shut, Mattie's coat was on the floor, and she was on him, grabbing his belt. When her fingers tangled, he unbuckled it. With one motion, she shoved his pants and briefs down. She grabbed his dick, caressed it, gently running her cold fingers up and down his warm skin. "If you hurry, she won't have to walk in on us."

The kettle's shrill scream sounded. Hayden scrambled to shut off the flame. "Turn around."

Pivoting on the toes of her boots, she looked over her shoulder. "That's more like it, library boy."

"Don't call me that." He lifted her skirt and positioned his cock between her ass cheeks. "Hold on to the counter."