"That's not your problem, is it?"

Rachelle rolled into a sitting position and pulled her legs in. Mattie put her foot under Rachelle's chin and lifted her face. "I can decide for you if you want."

Fear moved over Rachelle's face. Her gaze slid to Hayden.

He shoved Mattie back. "I'm the Master. I decide."

"Really?" Mattie's eyes glowed brighter. "Then why isn't she down?"

"She'll be down when I tell her to be down. I have the dick. I'm the one who fucks her."

Mattie backed away from Rachelle and pressed her cheek to Hayden's. When she whispered, her breath crawled its way into Hayden's ear. "I don't need a dick to fuck you—and your whole world. Remember that." She shoved him, but not hard enough to make him fall.

After he regained his footing, Hayden leaned into her, backing her to the bars. "What's going on outside?"

Mattie turned, the tangle of her hair falling across her face. The cabin was silent, the voices from outside had faded completely away. "Three of the dormants are gone. Matthew didn't pull them."

He pressed into her, bending to slide his stiff cock against her leg. "What's a dormant?"

Mattie's gaze slid over to Rachelle who had scooted back to the corner. "After someone goes through the first initiation, they stay dormant until the ritual."

He grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it. "More."

"They're dormant. Not alive, not dead. They can't move. If they're gone, it means someone took them. It wasn't Matthew, so it had to be someone else. Not one of us. Is that clear enough?"

Hayden didn't care about their problems. "What is it you want with me?"

Mattie aligned herself with him, spreading her legs. "Sex."

"What else?"

She grabbed his cock and guided it inside her tight, cold cunt. "Rachelle won't remember anything. Not a single tiny thing."

Hayden drew back and thrust in. Mattie reached behind to grab the bars and hook one leg behind him, moving him closer, deeper into her body. He pumped into her.

"What the fuck? This isn't what I want." Matthew reached through the slats and grabbed a fistful Mattie's hair, yanked her away from Hayden. He pulled again, she fell to the floor with a solid thud. Hayden spotted a low green sheen in the man's eyes.

Mattie righted herself, scrambling onto all fours as she crawled out of his reach. She pulled herself up, slipped through the cage door. After she took her seat by the foot of Matthew's chair, she pushed her hair off her face as she asked, "What's going on outside?"

Matthew unlaced his pants, took out his cock. Even soft, it was huge. "That's not your problem, is it?"

Not looking at him, she said, "I have a right to know if we're safe."

"We're safe here until I say so. Now shut the fuck up." The strokes of his hand quickened. "Watch if you want, don't if you don't want. I don't give a shit, what you do, Mattie. Maybe you should remember that."

He came into the cage and threw off his fur coat. Rachelle scrambled over, climbed on top of the coat, then started rubbing herself across it like a cat scratching its back in the dirt. She lifted her knees then opened her legs, showing off her tight thighs and the pussy folds between her legs. "I'm glad you're back, Matthew," she said, snuggling into the coat.

 "I'm glad you're back, Matthew," she said, snuggling into the coat