"This isn't going to hurt."

The links of the chain rattled as Hayden lay back and stared at the rough wood timbers running across the ceiling. "What happened to him?"

She paused. "Do you want to meet him?"

"He's here?" His reply came out as a groan.

Instead of answering, she took in all of him. His tip bumped the back of her throat. His hips jerked. The chain shifted and the collar cut into his skin. Pain radiated to his shoulders as she continued drawing him in and out of her mouth. When he bucked, thrusting himself deeper into her mouth, she pulled away.

"What you really want to know--if he's one of us." She caressed him with her cool fingertips. "The answer is yes. But not all my others wanted to be turned."

His dick twitched from the need for release but he managed to ignore it long enough to ask, "You give them a choice?"

"Of course. We all had the choice." She slid her hand down to the base of his shaft, squeezed. "That's enough talking, Hayden. Shut up while I make you come."

She took him into her mouth, swallowing him deeply. The tension in his groin increased, circled tighter, stole the air from his lungs. He bucked against her mouth, thrusting deeper into her throat. The metal ring around his neck cut the flow air, making him gasp, as the first waves of his dense pleasure rippled through him. The rings of pleasure were cruel, circling his cock, spiraling upward and out, seeping through his body in a mad rush. Mattie continued working to get what she needed while Hayden, lost in the spiteful bliss, braced himself for the evitable. The orgasm came in as black smog. Mattie continued to move her mouth over him, sucking more after each jerk of his cock. She pulled every last drop from him then she moved away, still swallowing his cum as she got to her feet. She swiped the back of her hand across her glistening lips and spoke as if none of that had just happened."I suppose you want to see Rachelle."

Hayden, still waiting for his heart to settle, moved the chain off his shoulder and nodded.

She got off the bed, went to the stove and kicked it. Sparks flared. She kicked it again. Sparks flashed higher behind the glass. "You really need to start thinking bigger, she said. "Try to see what you aren't even bothering to look at. You're a thinker. Think." She crossed to the dresser beside the bed. "I'll take you to her. But remember, I warned you." Wood squeaked as she wiggled open a drawer. After the soft rustle of objects, she went back to the bed. "We'll have to...have to—can you put your ankles together?" She grabbed one of his ankles and yanked it toward the other. "This isn't going to hurt."

"