"It seems you aren't up to the task."

She shimmied, forcing her breast into his palm as she pulled her hand from her thong to grab the base of his shaft, wrapping her warm fingers around his cock and tugging him forward. Still on his knees, he kept moving, the leather bindings on his legs snaking behind him in the straw.

"Come closer, Hayden, put your dick in my mouth."

A shiver ran down his back, vibrating off the chain. He had a sense of what waited for him if he chose the righteous path. If he refused to perform. What about Rachelle? What would happen to her if he refused? He'd dragged her into this. She was playing along, but she had no idea it wasn't a game.

He rose up fully on his knees then inched forward. Rachelle bent down, parting her lips as she crept forward. She licked the underside of his cock as he slid into her warm, wet mouth. She moved her tongue over the underside of his shaft, gradually taking in all of him. Hayden took the top of Rachelle's head in his hand, curling his fingers, watching the strands of her dark hair tangle between his fingers. His blood heated, firing his nerves and he tightened his hold on her hair and used the grip to control the pace and depth of the thrusts. Behind him, Mattie's lifeless breath quickened. Matthew laughed lightly and muttered something Hayden couldn't hear.

His thrusts got wilder as lustful darkness swallowed him, dragging him back into bleak sexual abyss. Hayden fucked her mouth harder, the need for release stole his breath and the last of his consciousness. Rachelle kept his shaft in his mouth, still sucking even after his last pulse of cum. With his dick still in her mouth, she tipped her head and looked up at him from beneath her lashes. She grabbed his ass and pulled her mouth free. His cock was still slightly stiff, filled with the dark blood of evil lust.

"Lie down," she said.

His hands were still in her hair, and he pulled on the tangled curls, bringing her closer. "You don't have to do this."

Rachelle grabbed the chain and stood, yanking it, forcing him to his feet. "You're forgetting about me, Hayden. I need to be fucked. I need to be punished because I've been a bad, bad girl." She took a step back, yanked again. "That's why I'm locked in this cage."

Hayden searched her eyes for a sliver of the woman he'd left behind in Boston.

"It seems you aren't up to the task." Matthew shifted forward.

Rachelle writhed as she licked her lips. "Come on Hayden, you--"

Two men pushed through the tarp and stood just inside the room, arms folded across their chests. Rachelle let go of the chain and it fell onto Hayden. She stepped to the slats and leaned into then, shoving her breasts between the wood bars. "Have you come to watch the show? The naughty show?"

Hayden wrapped the chain around his waist. The link pressed into his bones, but it would be harder for anyone to use it to yank him around.

Both men were wearing capes, the fur hanging low, ending just above the tops of their boots.

Matthew turned. "Speak."

The man in front tipped his head toward the cage. "Maybe we should step outside?"

Matthew tugged on the laces of his pants. "This better be important because, in case you assholes didn't figure it out, we're in the middle of something."

One of the man glanced at Rachelle. "We have information." He cleared his throat and tugged on his long ponytail. "I think we need to hurry up. Leave sooner."

Matthew snatched a coat hanging on a hook behind his chair. "Did I tell you to think?"

He shoved his arms through the sleeves. The other two stepped back to allow him to pass then followed him out. The soft thump of their feet faded into silence.

 The soft thump of their feet faded into silence