"That's right. Just like that."

Rachelle remained silent, opening her mouth again, readying herself to suck his dick. Hayden lowered his hips and gradually slid his cock in. She closed her mouth around his shaft and sucked, pulling him deeper and deeper in. Once he was in as far as he could go, she curved her tongue around his shaft, swirling it around him with careful attention.

"That's right. Just like that."

His encouragement made her suck harder, and he let himself go, forgetting about the thing watching him and feeling nothing except the strong pull of Rachelle's mouth as she sucked and licked his rock-hard dick. The simmering current surging through his body got hotter, heating his muscles, centering his attention on his own needs. The intensity was frightening, the urge to brutally fuck her mouth nearly overwhelming. To fight the all-consuming lust, he bent down and licked Rachelle's pussy. Her folds were soft and so, so wet. Her clit was stiff and easy to find. He flicked his tongue across it and her thighs tensed. She lifted her hips, asking for more. Hayden responded to her need, sliding his tongue in deeper, caressing her clit gently, over and over again. She matched his rhythm, licking and sucking his cock, using her mouth to consume his shaft.

He delved deeper, and again she responded, using her mouth to tell him she wanted more. Each time he stroked, she did, and their motions became one.

The bliss was short lived. His awareness of Mattie came back, slipping into the back of his mind then seeping into his consciousness. His awareness of her flowed through him like a heavy fog, filling his veins with thick dread. He fought it, trying to concentrate on the slick folds of Rachelle's pussy, gliding his tongue over her sensitive skin, but the heavy pulse of his blood slowed his senses. He could no longer feel the glide of Rachelle's tongue on his cock or the wet heat of her mouth on his skin.

Hayden looked up and she was there, staring at him, consuming him with her greed and demanding he to give in to her. He did. With his next breath, his senses tripled. He could see the flecks in Mattie's eyes. Somehow, impossibly, he smelled her icy scent, felt her breath inside him. The sensations from the flick of Rachelle's tongue and the slick heat of her mouth returned. Keeping his gaze connected with Mattie's, he thrust deeply into Rachelle's throat. His motions turned careless, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she took still more of him, letting him fuck her mouth with harsh jerks.

Every nerve ending in his body fired. His cock twitched and his balls tightened. Hayden felt it all, every tiny motion of Rachelle's tongue, the slight graze of her teeth, the fleshy curves of the inside of her mouth, and even the whisper of her breath brushing across the fine hairs circling the base of his cock. The sensations pooled together, creating a wave of hot electricity that ran through his body, electrifying his muscles and heating his blood. It was like nothing he'd ever experienced, let alone imagined.

Mattie owned him. But God help him, right then he didn't care. He would've done anything to keep the wicked sensation alive and breathing inside him—an all-consuming life force of its own. He dropped his head to taste Rachelle's pussy, sucked her plump flesh into his mouth then speared her clit with his tongue. Each lick brought a new wave of unbelievable, impossible pleasure, and Rachelle's response told him she felt the same ferocious electricity and all-consuming unnatural bliss. Hayden lifted his head.

As he locked gazes with the creature, Rachelle sucked his cock, swirling her tongue around his stiff shaft. Mattie knew each spin of Rachelle's tongue. Knew how desperately the girl beneath him was sucking, doing her best to satisfy him. She nodded and lowered her palm from the window.

He dropped his head, again placing his open mouth across Rachelle's hot, wet pussy and sucking gently, pulling her nether lips into his mouth. His mouth came alive with her sweetness, and she responded by angling her head back to slide his rod deeper down the back of her throat. She took all of him, her lips brushing the skin at the base of his shaft. The sensation was as awesome as it was undeniable, unbelievable. Hayden gave himself up to the pleasure and pumped his hips, lifting his dick out of her mouth then thrusting it back in.

Find and follow Isabelle Drake:

Web http://www.isabelledrake.com/

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Isabelle-Drake/e/B002TD2YPK

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isabelle-Drake/262135373800722

Instagram http://instagram.com/isabelledrake/

Twitter https://twitter.com/isabelledrake

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/isabelledrake/

Tumblr: http://isabelledrake.tumblr.com/

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/IsabelleDrake

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IsabelleDrake

Snapchat: @isadrake