Author's Note/Information

This book was formerly called queen lilith, and has had multiple cover changes

Hello readers! In this book I am going to start writing author's notes at the beginning or possibly end of each chapter. For this story, I am going to try my best to make it better than my last ones :)

If you think I should continue with this book or stop writing it, let me know :)

~ShanShan

This book is about vampires, and I changed the myth a little bit, to make it unique. (Note that not all of this information is original, I took some facts from other books!) Before I start my story, I am going to give some information about the vampires in my book.

-Vampires CAN go outside in sunlight, but tend to get a sunburn If they aren't covered up.

-For a vampire to turn a human, They not only bite them, the human has to drink their blood too for them to turn.

-Vampires can have children, so some of the vampires never were human, they have always been vampires. They however are stronger than vampires who were once human.

-Vampires do not need sleep. They can if they choose to though

-Vampires do not get sick. Its unlikely, anyway.

-They heal  quickly, and their reflexes and senses are amplified.

-Vampires can live without blood for up to three days (Like humans with water)  and start to feel dizzy after the first day of blood deprivation.

-Vampires can live off animal blood or artificial blood, but they are weaker.

-Vampires can eat human food, but it doesn't taste as good and doesn't affect them.

Weaknesses:

Vampires can only be killed with the Obsidian stone. It is often carved into a weapon of some sort, and only kills the when it it put through their heart, or throat. Obsidian is known for cleansing negative energy, and since vampires are damned creatures, it burns their skin. Here is a photo of what I picture the weapon looking like, and the stone.

 Here is a photo of what I picture the weapon looking like, and the stone

(Please note I do not know much information on this stone/mineral, I am also aware this stone was used in the book Lux)

garlic, holy water, etc can not kill a vampire.

If you have any other questions let me know in the comments :) I look forward to posting the first chapter. I will be updating every friday, or try to!