Guess what!

Hey everyone! Shannon here! I started this book in like 2016 and finished it a bit over a year ago and I can't believe how many of you enjoyed reading it. And now... I'm making it into a webcomic!!! It's not going to be the exact same, I've polished up the plot a bit so there will be fewer plotholes/flaws and overall take the concept and characters and improve on it (hopefully).

Now this is my first comic, so the visuals will hopefully improve the more I practice, but I figured what better story to make into my first webcomic than this one?

Reading webcomics might not be for everyone, but if that's something you like to do, I'd really appreciate if you'd check it out :)

Here's a lil drawing of Lilith and Grayson:

LINK TO THE WEBCOMIC:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/vampire-queen/list?title_no=277166

It's on Webtoons titled as Vampire Queen so you can search it up there if the link doesn't work. Webtoons is a website and app that you can read webcomics on (like Wattpad but comics instead of books).

Keep in mind it is NOT finished, I just started it fairly recently! But if you'd like to subscribe to it that would be amazing! I'll be getting new chapters out as often as I can.

With love,

Shan

PS. Maybe don't spoil anything in the comment section of the comic for those who haven't read this book :)