The Haunting

Michelle's POV
I arrived home at 7:30 p.m and to my surprise, my co worker, Mr.Bennet laid next to my lit fire place with chocolates and Rose petals surrounding him. It made my acidic pussy juice soak through my pants. I was flabergasted, he smirked and said "come here my little girl" I blushed and bit my lip, I crawled to his erect shlong dong and began to suck it like a chocolate Popsicle. He moaned but I accidentally bit it off. He yelped in pain, I moaned at the sound and continued to chew it off, like a piranha feasting on the flesh. The floor began to shake as we heard a BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. I recognized the sound. It was Mrs.Weaver. God can't even save us now.
MRS. WEAVERS POV
I hid behind Michelle's curtains and waited for her all day. I wanted to surprise her with a dinner date to Mc.Donald's, but I saw IT. My other love rival, Mr.Bennet, he snuck into her house and lit the fire place. I knew right then and there that Mr.Bennett was in love with Michelle. It made me shit myself out of anger. And of course I got hungry so I had to be the barbarian that I am. I didn't even use a proper fork and spoon to eat my shit. I had to use my hands. Disgusting, I know. I shouldn't play with my food but I couldn't help but occupy myself and finger paint with it. I wrote "Michelle X Weaver" on the wall, it made my heart skip a beat. But then I stopped day dreaming and began to stare down the peasant. I watched Mr. Bennet put on his "extra absorbent manly diapers". I knew he planned on doing the all mighty sin and commit sexual contact with my lover. Later that night I watched as Michelle bit off his dick. I couldn't hide behind the shadows anymore. I had to kidnap Michelle so I can confess my love for her. I super stretched my gams and ran to Michelle. I grabbed her harshly by the waist and lifted her into the air as I bolted out the door. She didn't seem to try to pull away so maybe she felt the same. I blushed as I ran to my sex dungeon. But before I left. I annihilated Mr.Bennet, I sharted in his face and he died instantly.
MICELLES POV
After I bit Mr.Bennett's dick off, I felt her. I instantly knew who it was. The weaver whale. At that point I knew she had feels for me. I have had feels for her for the longest time. But I just couldn't. She was to BBW for me. But maybe. Just maybe. That was the reason I was attracted to her. My heart flustered as she carried me out the door. Keep in mind, I still had Mr.Bennett's dick in my mouth. I let my thoughts drift off as i passed out. I woke up tied down to a bed, my legs were spread and i felt Mrs. weaver come near me. She tickled my taint and i let out a yelp. I loved it but it was forbidden. I could not scream. i was flustered and i blushed as i laid there helplessly .

MRS. WEAVERS POV

I carried Michelle on my back as she fell asleep. She was adorable when she slept. I blushed and bit my lip. I took her to my dungeon and tied her down, i stood in the shadows as i waited for her to wake, I stared at her with "fuck me" eyes as she laid there asleep. I wasn't going to wake her because she was my precious jewl. As she awoken i creeped out of the shadows and placed a hand on her taint. she yelped and i knew she liked it. I knew this was gonna be the day i only agonized for. But i felt fucked up. I started smoking a bowl and my mind just screamed "nigga why"."why was i feeling this way". I came to my senses and began to give her my famous "purple nurples" I knew that was her favorite because ive seen Mr.Lacey do that to her many times. She yelped anxiously. I knew she was wet. I toyed with her taint as she continued to yelp. No one could save her. This was my time to take owner of what was mine. My precious Michelle. You are my Jewl