Unfinished

Michelle POV
I couldn't Believe that piece of shit Weaver survived. I thought to myself as I got ready for school. It was worse that she decided to show up at MVMS and made herself the new principal.. Per usual I drove in my shitty pickup truck and looked at my view, damn. I missed the old MVMS. I missed my lover Lacey bringing me glazed donuts. I rolled into the school and I heard some juicy drama, I tried to overhear the cool kids talking and they were talking about how there was a new students at the school, I guess their names were Abu-is-a-guy-aw or (abnormal titty) for short. And aw-look-it's-a-lexus or (beaver) for short. I guess they were Arabian. I was really excited to meet them. They walked into school and I greeted them with an Allah who luck bar. I heard that meant welcome in Muslim. They glared me down and gave me a grin, they started yelling "ALALALALA" I had no idea they were special Ed. They were adorable. I guided them to Weavers office so they can meet their principal. I was really discursted that Jenny b-whale was in there rubbin' her clit when we walked in. She was looking at something called "kitty porn" I guess that's just like food porn but with cats. Jenny b-hail looked at the two students and her expression changed instantly. I was snervous (scared and nervous) for what was next..
NARRATOR POV
Jenny b-bail glared the new students. Was she racist? No. They were the online assholes. Abnormal titty and beaver screeched at Jenny-tit. They charged at her like wild dogs and they each bit one of her tits, Jenny benny wenny moaned but came back to her senses. She threw abnormal tit against the wall and started to t-bag her. Beaver got instantly jealous and tackled Jenny Lenny and they took a break to have a wild threesome. After that they took their battle to the public. They grabbed their katanas and met on the quad. The students were recording the whole battle. Jenny tenny stood as they charged at her, luckily she was able to dodge their attacks. Abnormal titty was provoking Jenny Jenny by yelling "throw a punch PUSSY PUSSY PUSSYYYY". Jenny Denny slapped abnormal titty in the titty.. this battle was intense..
WEAVER POV
I couldn't believe what the dog dragged in. Yes I'm talking about my Ex Michelle. She brought those little Allah Who lick bra's to my office and I was shook and upset. Our battle ended up on the quad. I couldn't believe that abnormal titty. Screaming her favorite things to eat at me. She wouldn't stop saying "PUSSY PUSSY PUSSYYYY". Like I get it, you're a leasbean and I know I have a rock hard body. But I'm not home of sexual anymore. I changed. Anyway. Beaver was to busy humping the flagpole to fight. That disrespectful little bieatch. I was in the war you know. AHHHHHH WAR FLASHBACKKSSSS. I..I'm sorry I done did a war flashback. I threw a child at Abnormal titty and she swallowed it whole, I knew she loved to eat children so while she was distracted I punched her right in the cooter. She yelled in pain as I knew I had the upper hand. I sharted my deadly chunks into her mouth. I had some left over Gregory chilly. Teehee, I'm a devious wittle skwamp. Abnormal titty hissed and rolled into a ball. I laughed and swallowed her whole. Today was an awful day. #soydipdressed. I decided to watch some hot vids on YouTube until I found something awfulz. The title was "J-whale attacks special Ed kidz ):" I was shook and upset. I deleted the vid with my master hacking skillz and found it where it came from. Michelle's house. The video had 3 views.. I couldn't believe how famous the video had already gotten. I decided to confront Michelle. I Jenny benny stretched my gams and rolled over there. I broke down her door and to my horror she was strokin it to beasteality. The video was called "beauty and the beast" disgusting. She slammed her cumpooter shut and blushed. "W..what are you doing here" she exclaimed. I shit in her hair and yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU UNCIRCUMCISED PENIS". She gasped and said "I..I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU BITCH". I kicked her in the stomach as she fell to the ground. I yelled "WHY DID YOU POST THAT VIDEO!! THOSE "SPECIAL ED KIDS" WERE ACTUALLY TERRIORISTS YOU STUPID APE". She looked at me and frowned. "I..I'm sorry" she said to me. I told her that sorry wasn't enough this time. As I turned to walk out the door she took my hand and pulled me close. Then she kissed me.. did she not remember all we have been through? Was her memory of us erased?
MICHELLE POV
yeah I done remembered what we did I just wanted that ugly ass bitch ass stupid ass dumb ass to shut her pie hole. I only kissed her because I was kinda horny. I thought that maybe if I gain her trust again. I can end her once and for all.