FIESTITY

MICHELLES POV
Today I scented something fishy in the air, not it was not my pussy. But I noticed Mr.Lacey went missing, I sniffed out his scent and found him dead. I screamed "holy hush puppies"! I knew then and there he was dead. I sobbed a river of bacon grease and I felt instantly depressed, I ran back home on all fours and I slit my wrists, nothing came out, the only thing that came out was chicken nuggets. Then I used my bacon grease as a dipping sauce. In honor of Mr.Lacey I ate his rotting corpse. It tasted like beef jerky. I drove to school to let all the staff members know of the great loss, I saw Mrs.Weaver giggling in the back. Maybe she killed him. I decided to find someone new. The one person I could truly trust. Mrs. Williams, that grammar nazi was my one love. I ran to her and hugged her tight. She barfed on me because I almost suffocated her with the scent of pigs blood. She was so hot when she barfed. I licked it up.

MRS.WEAVERS POV
Today Michelle found out about Mr.Lacey, my gams grew weak and they collapsed under my belly fat. I was so flabbergasted that she had found out, she was letting everyone know about Lacey and I couldn't help but laugh. She noticed me laughing and hugged my newest love rival. Mrs.Willams, that anorexic cunt piece of dog shit. Why was I still in love with Michelle when all she did was lie and cheat on me. I felt warm Big Mac sauce tears go down my face. My co worker Mrs.Fountain, went up to me and licked the tears off my face. She said "what's wrong my obese I mean. Volumptous lover". I said "I'm done with Michelle being a cheating lying cunt bag". Mrs fountain told me to bring it in so I leaned my head on her shoulder and sobbed. I didn't notice how much weight I was putting on her because she was 6 feet underground. I helped her up and she called me a fat bitch. She really knew the right things to say. She told me I can be her little girl, and she would be my daddy. We went to the bathrooms and she told me to bend over, she put a toy car up my shit hole and drove it around. It felt so good, then she flipped me over and stuck her head in my pussy. I let out a precious moan and she kept going. My pussy turned into the Pacific Ocean and drowned Mrs.Fountain and I sobbed. I had to hide the evidence so I stuck her whole body in my pussy. No one would ever find her. She felt so good in me.

MRS.WILLAMS POV
After finding out about Mr.Lacey I cried very hard. I had a huge crush on him. Sometimes he'd lay me on my stomach and play the xylophone on the rib cage. It made my pussy so wet. He'd then beat his long chong dong shlong. And he'd fuck my stoma. Yes I have a stoma, he likes to fuck it rough and the cum goes down my throat. It was amazing. Michelle came to comfort me and it really helped. I've never had feelings for a girl, especially the feelings like I have for Michelle, her horse shaped ass made me drip. I asked Michelle out on a date and we went to the fanciest restaurant in town, Taco Bell. After that we snuck in the bathroom and did the no no, as I was eating her ass she said she had the fiery asshole squirts from all the Mexican food. She shit in my mouth and I'm not gonna lie, I liked it. She was really embarrassed so I swallowed her shit and kept going. She then cummed and flooded out the Taco Bell. We got banned but it was okay. I think I'm in love her. We'll have to wait and find out.