The Honeymoon

Mrs.Weavers POV
I knew it wasn't actually Dwayne the rock Johnson, she and I were just playing a trick on everyone, I spanked her ass and my hand was severed clean off. It was okay because it got sucked up in her fat rolls. We said our vows and before we knew it, we were a happily wedded couple, I kissed Michelle and bit her tongue off, we both giggled. Michelle blushed at me and turned red like a little strawberry. It was super moistening. I couldn't wait to mate with her. We bought out hotel room (the Pacific Ocean) and mated beautifully. My0.1 inch penis penetrated Michelle's cave (her pussy) and she was screaming my name. It was super hot until she said "oh yes Michelle Shucks". I was shocked. I stopped and looked at her as I said "what did you say you little bitch". And Michelle exclaimed "I'm sorry I..I need to be honest". I said "what do you mean". She told me she was seeing Michelle shucks behind my back. My eyes teared up with sausage grease as I looked at her. I felt so betrayed. I then cunt punched Michelle and yelled: "I WANT A DIVORCE YOU FAT COW". Michelle and I argued for hours. I knew it was going to be a long night after she made me sleep outside of our room. I sobbed myself to sleep.

Michelle's POV
Mrs. Weaver and I decided to play a trick on the people at our wedding. I put on a Dwayne the rock Johnson bodysuit and everyone thought I was actually him. My fat swallowed the suit and everyone knew it was me. It was a good joke while it lasted. Miss Weaver and I said our vows and we were happily married I was so glad to be marrying Miss Weaver becauseI knew she was the one for me after the wedding, we booked our hotel room a.k.a. the Pacific ocean we had a beautiful sweet I don't know why but there were fishes and whales swimming around a.k.a. our relative so it was pretty confusing for us when we got there we decided to mate it was all beautiful until I said Michelle shucks. miss WeaverBeal said to me "what did you say you little Bitch". And I exclaimed" I..I'm sorry I need to  be honest with you". I noticed it made her sad as I said "I'm sorry but I've been seeing Michelle shucks behind your back"Miss WeaverBeal was instantly upset but she still decided to be nice to me she said" I want to divorce you fat cow"she always knew what to say to me I felt flustered and I felt instantly bad as Mrs WeaverBeal ran off crying I made her sleep outside our sweet tonight because it would be awkward I didn't know who to marry Michelle Shucks or stay with Miss Weaver I was conflicted that night. It was very sleepless. I felt depressed so I slit my wrists with 2 mc.chickens. I fucked them right after and it made me feel a little better. I could finally sleep easy after that.