The new moist begining

MRS.WEAVER POV
Today I woke up like I normally did, in my swamp with Shrek. I ate my normal meal of Doritos and children I mean. Mountain Dew, HA. You thought
I was dead? Fuuuuuuk you for thinking that. I knew that everyone thought I was dead so I had to change my identity. I was now maxalya Ebony Brown. But I preferred to be called Meb, I rolled to school as normal and I got into the school. No one recognized me! It was kinda funny because this booty is incomparable, it got them Jewish boys gasping for air like its 1943. I saw my ex lover Michele and I ran up to her and punched her in the cooter. She asked me why I did it and I said because she was a fat cunt who should kill herself. I then saw her pantaloons get soiled and I asked her why and she said it was because I made her moist. She blushed and looked away, I ripped off a piece of her belly roll and shoved it up her pussy, she moaned and I walked off, she followed me and said "please finish me off" I turned around and threw my bloody tampon aka a mattress that was shoved in my pee hole. She ate it whole and I'm not gonna lie it made me moist. I ignored her and walked away. She said "wait" who are you. And I said. "I'm Meb" and she said."h..hi I'm Michelle" and I walked off. I tried to look cool but my legs collapsed due to the fact that I was secretly 1,000 pounds. She helped me up and I sharted on her. She liked it though. Let's just say it was a fudge surprise. Hashtag bone the pianos teeth. I tweeted that on my twitter and everyone called me a "fat whore" and told me to kil myself. My students were so nice. I ate two of them but they were very forgiving about it. I walked to my classroom and started class, this student named winter copper shit on the floor and I made her eat it. That fat cunt didn't know who she was messing with. I kicked her out of class and continued teaching. When class was over I super duper cooter stretched my gams and rolled home. The day was so tough. My students were being so mean to me. They called me nice and pretty. Little assholes. I wrote about it on my tumblr page and everyone called me a dumb fat pig. My fellow feminist activists were so kind to me. They told me to eat the children and I told them I was on a diet. I was only eating cats and dogs. My daughter walked into my room and read my post. Our dog "went missing" and it looks like she found out where it went. FFUK. I ate our daughter so she wouldn't tell anyone. Not gonna lie. She was really mushy.