Presidency

Mrs.Weavers POV

Today i was going to a presidential debate, I was stoked to get my opinion out there because if you didn't agree with mine, I will kill you and your family..as I rolled into the building I saw the goddess herself. Hillary Cliton, Her and i made eye contact and she sprinted on all fours towards me and gave me a huge hug, I think its because she knows i'm secretly involved with terroist , i mean, my mother is Osama Bin Laden. She cried tears of joy as i almost ate her cliton if you know what i mean ;). After the debate she took me back stage and i was so honored, i met her husband Bill and we talked for a long time, he told me that Hillary is planning to destroy America and i was just so excited for it, because Hillary supporters like me are completely blind to the fact that she's a lying hypocritical ass hole and her ego is bigger then her 6,000,000 pound ass. He then tried to rape me, i hissed and used my razor sharp ass cheeks to cut his 1 inch dick off, I cried to Hillary and she punched me in the vag and called me a lying trailer trash bitch. I kicked her in the balls and she turned into the terrifying transformer mega faggot, we had a high speed pursuit at MVMS, i threw a child at her and her ass absorbed it, i then tried to throw Stephan hawking, i mean trent lacy at her but his wretched hag girlfriend Michelle wouldn't let me, I screamed to my crush Darlene Pitman and i ran to her, i begged her to help me and she shoved me, the world became in slow motion and i was sucked into Hillary's gigantic ass, i saw a white light and my life flashed before my eyes, i saw my past, present and what my future would have been, my body was numb and everything felt cold, i was confused about what was happening but i knew this was the end of the line for me, before i entered my internal slumber i said my final words, i knew no one could hear me but i knew it would comfort me, i apologized for all my sins and i shut my eyes, i had nothing to live for after i was betrayed by Darlene, my eyes became more and more heavy as i forever slept, i knew i was gone and whats done is done..

Narrator POV

Mrs weaver was reported dead by eye witnesses...

and was never.....seen again...