He came back for me

MICHELLES POV
After Mrs.Weaver and I retuned from our honey moon I went home, I skipped work today even though I loved Mesa View Middle School, i loved eating the children. I mean, I love fucking my colleagues. I mean.... I love the atmosphere. But it just didn't feel the same without my lover Mrs.weaver. I was so depressed. When I got home I put on some "hip tunes" and danced around. Thinking it would make me feel better. But in reality I caused 2 earthquakes and a tsunami. Oopsie daisies. I heard something in my house walking around. I turned around and said "WHOS THERE" "ILL DEVOUR YOU WHOLE". I heard a manly laugh. I knew then and there who it was. But how?! How did he come back. I couldn't fathom how happy I was to see... him..
MRS. WEAVERS POV
After the "honeymoon" I came home to shreks swamp and drank my mlg shake. It contains Gfuel, red bull, Doritos, and a Disk for Call of duty black ops 3. Shrek CAME to comfort me but I didn't want him around. So I decided to eat him. "Ha, my swamp now bitch". I chuckled so hard I shit my pants. It made me moist. I decided to go to MVMS and see how everyone was.. Once i got there i had to explain how Michelle cheated on me. I was so depressed about it. I needed to get my mind off of this. I needed. My drug.. Yes. I used to do drugs. But, I needed it now more then ever. I tracked down my old drug dealer and got the real stuff. KFC gravy. I tied my arm and injected the gravy into my blood stream. I felt my body tense as I felt a wave of relief. I felt so good. I mega super gigantically stretched my gams and rolled to school. Right when I walked in the gates a child threw a rock at me, I caught the rock with my mouth and chased after the child. As i was chasing i accidentally ran into my favorite call league, Darlene Pitman. She told me I looked good when I ran. I was so happy to hear her say that. I blushed.. I think I'm gaining a new crush.
DARLENE'S POV
I woke up around 7:00 am and found out I was late for school, I drove all the way there and the hallways were empty. I saw Jenifer weaver chasing a child down the hallway. I "TEEHEED" to myself because it was cute when she ran. I loved to watchher jiggle. It made me DAMP. She ran into me and I complimented the voluptuous goddess. She blushed so I knew she liked it when I fed her compliments. She probably liked to be fed. I didn't want her to think I was being to flirty. So I played it cool. I said after that "you're a beautiful orca whale. Bigger then any other thing I have layed my eyes upon." I really liked her and I knew she'd wright about that in her Diary. Just kidding. Who has a diary anymore?
MRS.WEAVERS POV
After my chat with Pitman. I Rolled home as fast as I could and wrote this all down in my diary. Some people think diaries are out dated. HA losers. I know my crush Pitman would NEVER think like that. The thought of her made me smile. I decided to text her. This was our conversation.
-CONVO-
Weaver: Rawr xD that means I like you in dinosaurs
Pitman: who is this?????????????????????????
Weaver: ITS ME SILLY xD weaver? Rawr.
Pitman: oh hey Rarwz xD *nuzzles you* I'm a kitty
Weaver: Wanna hang out? Meow meow
Pitman: Sure xD xD rawr
------——----------------------------
MRS WEAVERS POV
I WAS SO HAPPY WITH OUR TEXTING!!! I think I played it pretty cool. I CANT BELIEVE WERE GONNA HANG OUT! I wrote in my diary and smiled. I was so happy to know that someone actually had interest in me. I sharted out of happiness. I'm really starting to think that after all these misfortunes, there is gonna be some light. I stared at my "live, love, laugh" poster because it made me soy happy. I saw the quote on tumblr and I was hooked. All these EMO kids were calling me EMO. Like!?!?! I know I self harm with Big Macs and stuff but that's my life. They don't control my life. it's not just a phase. I sighed and got some rest because I knew tomorrow was gonna be a good day..