Chapter Four

Helloooo, guyysssss. So just a shout out to all my fans and those who've voted and commented, all you do to encourage me really does make my day(: Please continue to message, vote, comment, etc. Also, I've decided to write a quick little point of view (POV) from what Eminem sees or thinks. After the Eminem POV, it goes back to Adrienne. And at the end, Eminem sneaks in another POV(; Hopefully you like it. ;D

---

Shit. I never thought something would happen that would make me feel like this again. After Kim, I put aside women except occasionally for a reason. Women want love and dedication. I can't give them that shit; I have my daughters to look out for and love. But when I look at this girl, it's like everything I felt for Kim. And even more. I can't imagine hurting her like Kim and I hurt each other, pushing and yelling and screaming and punching and threatening. She's too delicate and I just couldn't.

And I wish I could kill the fucking bastard who put his fucking hands on her thinking no one was there. Thank God I hadn't been able to sleep that night. I can't even think about what could've happened. I didn't think I could've ever seen such horrible fear in anyone's eyes.

Everything with Kim was so unstable, so violent. We were just the same, thinking about pointless shit and not our daughter, Hailie, who was what really mattered. But I think this girl's something different. She's modest, shy...not like the fan girls who are everywhere and anywhere. And...she's also kinda beautiful. Shit. I don't even know her name. She's the girl at my concert, near to the stage with her blonde friend. I think her name is Dri...but I might have misheard.

I feel like I need to see her again. I haven't seen her smile fully, I bet it's nice. I see her watching me, and I think she's examining me too. There's just something about her I've never felt with any woman. And I want to know what.

---

I thought that I wouldn't ever see Eminem again. Maybe I'd seen him twice already and he'd saved my life once, but I wasn't counting on what would happen next. I thought he'd done what was right, and he was going to move on with his life. I'd never had much luck in love really. In my 24 years, I'd only dated one guy, Malik Powell, and our relationship lasted for about 8 months after I decided I needed to focus on my studies. Which was fine with me. I wanted to get into university, but because of my financial issues, I had to work to get up the money year by year. Love is hard to come by anyway.

---

When Monday rolled around after a pretty much uneventful weekend spent with Luna, except for the whole situation with Eminem at my door and me and Luna and some of my friends pushing my car back to my door, I hopped out of bed and showered, dressed, and did my hair for work. I was ready by 8:30 after I threw down some coffee and oatmeal. Oh wait. One problem. My car was still a half-assed mess. Great. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

"Hello?" Luna said as I called her.

"Lu, can you take me to work? My car's fucked up."

"Sorry, babe, I just got to work." She breathed into the phone heavily, and I imagined her grimacing. "I'm not allowed to leave. My boss is a bitch."

"It's okay, thank you anyway."

"No problem, Dri. Tell me when you get off of work, we can go to this hella cool restaurant I found out about."

"Okay. Bye, love you."

"Love you too!" she whispered, and in the background I heard a female voice scolding. The dial tone went dead, and I was left wondering who to call. As if it was an answer, suddenly Devon texted me. He and I were like Luna, just not as close, and we'd known each other since high school.