Chapter Thirteen

Guys. c: I have one thing to say. I LOVE MY FANS SO MUCH. <3 Every comment I get makes me so happy and I love having you guys all chat me and we just talk about Em, it's hella chill. So keep reading, some drama is coming up soon(;

---

"Yeah, I can't even believe it!" I gushed ecstatically to Luna as I maneuvered around the kitchen, grabbing the overflowing trash can and scooting around it to avoid it touching my legs. "It was so romantic, Lu, I can't even fucking believe it."

Her voice was as high pitched as mine. "Holy shit, that's amazing. Dude I had no fucking idea he was so thoughtful."

"I know! And the concert was amazing too. He actually got us the balcony seats and got us wine and everything." I propped the door open with my bare foot, and slid a random shoe in the gap between the door and the doorway to keep it open as I crushed my phone between my arm and ear, hopping down my steps to dump the trash in the can.

"Jesus Christ," she sighed dreamily. "Did he tell you how good you looked?"

"Yeah, a couple times," I giggled girlishly, dumping the trash and sealing the lid on it. I turned on my heel and pattered up to my door again, listening to Luna blabber, when I heard an awkward, unsure voice.

"Uhhh. Hello?" a male voice called. I whirled around to face the speaker. He was slender and towered over me, even at a distance. His eyes were hazy blue grey, and his hair was swooped in his face. His cleft chin curved into his jaw and a lip piercing hung from a side of his mouth.

"Uh, hi?" I called back, realizing how lazy I must look in my striped pajama shorts and white cami, taking out the shit.

"Hello?" Luna said, puzzled.

"Not you," I replied. "Luna, I have to go, I'll call you later." I hung up before she could respond and gazed intently at the younger boy. He stood, hands in his hoodie pocket, his jeans' crotch sagging dangerously low.

"Can I help you?" I questioned cautiously. I'd never seen this boy before.

"Uh, I'm your neighbor." He jerked his thumb to the house about a hundred or so feet away. I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Doesn't Marc live there?"

"I'm Marc's son." After he spoke, his face looked familiar, and I blushed for not recognizing who he was and how he'd grown over the years.

"Oh my God, Dane, the last time I saw you, you were like barely in middle school!"

"Yeah, I went and lived with my mom for some time."

"When'd you come back?"

"A few weeks ago. Your name is Dri, right?" He changed the subject quickly, and I paused before answering.

"Right."

"Dude, wasn't Eminem here like last night? And before that too?"

"Ummm..." I was frozen, unsure what to say, unsure what to do. What would Marshall want me to say? I was awkwardly mute for almost a minute and he must have thought I was mentally challenged, but I decided to finally come out with it.

"Yeah, he was."

"Holy shit, what was he doing here?!" he exclaimed in awe.

"He's...a friend of mine..."

"Holy shit. I was right, I did see both of you in hella fancy clothes."

"You did?" I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, now knowing that we'd been inspected last night.