Chapter Eleven

Ciao, peoples. c: So I'm starting to get new fans which is a yay yay yay! ;D But I have to say something very important I didn't think I would have to say, but it's happened to some people on Wattpad, some of my friends on here even, and it could happen to me so I want to prevent that. My works are copyrighted, and I own these ideas. Therefore, I'm the only one who can really use them. Besides, I'm sure anyone could come up with a better idea than this story(: So, anyways, thank you all who are doing everything to make my day. <3 Love you all. And also two more things...in my fan-fiction, I like to pretend Em never dated Mariah Carey. It just goes with the whole he's never dated anyone but Kim thing. c: Last thing, this chapter is a little suspenseful...(; SO GO READ. ;D

---

I woke in the best way imaginable.

Him: I need to see you again. Another date soon? :)

It'd been sent at 2:57 in the morning, and it made me crawl out of bed eagerly. As I did my morning routine, I unconsciously smiled at how tender he was, something I'd never thought a rapper, especially one with such a troubled past like him, could be. I recalled the way he'd bounded across the stage when we first laid eyes on each other, and the way he shook with passion, enveloped in his brutal lyrics as he performed for me yesterday. I couldn't help but hungrily play back how he'd been pressed to me for a moment in the dark, the scent of his faint cologne lingering in the air.

"Luna?" I called her after I was done, sighing dreamily into the phone as I slowly spooned cereal into my mouth.

"Eh?" she croaked, half awake.

"Love is beautiful."

"Oh yeah, the date huh? How was it?"

"It was perfect."

"What'd you do?" she yawned.

"We went to his studio where he records and he did a little rap for me. Then we cuddled and just talked."

"Lucky bitch," she swore affectionately. "Are you guys steady?"

"No."

As if she could read my mind, she gave another beastly sounding yawn and spoke. "Don't worry, he'll ask you soon. He probably just doesn't know how to act around women."

"I hope so. Hey Lu, I kinda wanted to familiarize myself with his kind of music. What should I listen to? You know him better than I do," I chuckled.

"Listen to his newest collab album, it's with Royce Da 5'9". It's pretty boss."

"Okay, thanks."

"Are you starting to like rap, now that you're tapping one of the best rappers ever?" she teased.

"No," I laughed, blushing a little. "I just feel hella dumb when he speaks about what he does. So I'm trying to familiarize myself with his songs."

"Once you go black, you'll never go back," she warned.

"Oh Jesus, Luna," I smiled. "And one more thing?"

"Yeah?" She gave a groan as she stretched out her back.

"Do you think Proof is why he doesn't smile easily?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like before I really got to know him, he was kind of cold and only half-smiled. Now he sends me smileys and laughs and smiles."

"Well yeah. That was his best friend. If I lost you, I'd probably never smile again. He's getting better, Dri. You need to work with that," she explained solemnly.

"Awww...really?"

"Damn right. You're the nipple to my breast."

"Whatever you say," I grinned. "Hey, I got to get to work, but I'll text you later boo."