Chapter Ten

WHOA THERE, GUYS, IT'S THE BIG TEN-OH. Yes, we've reached Chapter Ten. ;D All because of you guys who give me so much positive feedback, there's no way in HELL I could stop writing(: Thanks to all my fans, everyone who's messaged, commented, all of you! <3 The third date will be amazingly fun(; ALSO! I need some important feedback from you guys! When this story is over, should I write a creepy little short story, or should I write another fan-fiction? I personally love both, and was planning on doing both, but I want to know what you think!(: If I did a fan-fiction, I was thinking it'd be about Alex Pettyfer, (google him, he's sexy,) because he's got that player, sexy boy vibe and I was thinking I could play with it a little(; So rate, comment, vote, message, and love you all! <3 -Parisa(;

---

"Holy shit, Lu," I sighed in awe, doing a few minor calculations for work, relaxing on the couch in front of the muted TV Tuesday evening. "I had no idea he's been through so much. It makes my life look good." Now I understood why he bit back a smile and laughed not as frequently as he should.

I could picture her nodding. Even though she couldn't exactly relate, (having lived with both parents all her life, up until a while back, when Luna moved out and they, wanting peace and security, moved to a quieter town nearby), she'd known and witnessed most details of my life.

"Isn't it sad?" she sympathized.

"It really is. But at least he's happier now."

"Did you read up on how he nearly died like three years ago?"

My brows knotted and my stomach turned inside of me. Just thinking about the whole situation, picturing him so depressed he was pushed to his breaking point, upset me. "Yeah, I did. I'm so glad he made it." I paused, unwilling to linger long on the downing subject. "And I can't wait to meet his daughters."

"He's really protective of them, Dri. You might not be able to," she warned.

"Aw," I groaned disappointedly. "I wanted to meet them."

"Well obviously," Luna snorted. "One of them was co-created with his jizz. Speaking of jizz, how far have you gone?"

"Um, what?" I squeaked, my voice cracking in shock.

"Don't play dumb," she giggled, tone sing-songy. "What've you done?"

"Um, like nothing. I would have told you if anything had happened."

"Not even a quickie?" she gasped playfully.

"Like not even a kiss."

"I think he's just shy. Pucker up and grab his dick. Best of both worlds."

I laughed. "No, just no. Let's see how our date tomorrow goes, and then we can discuss when would be an appropriate time for a teeny weeny kiss."

"Oh yeah, the date. Where's he taking you?"

"I don't know. He said it was a secret."

"Hmmm...to his bed?" she plotted naughtily.

"Would you shut up with your horny shenanigans?" I smirked. "Be serious."

"I was! I don't know, fancy dinner?"

"I guess I'll find out tomorrow...but I'm just glad we're spending time together again."

"D'aw, you little lovebird," she tittered as I had predicted. I heard rustling and the odd sound of cloth over the speaker. "I have to go take a shower, but I'll hit you up when I'm back."

"Okay. Talk to you soon."

"Yeah, bye Dri."

---