The Voice-Niall

Last week you won a show called The Voice. You got signed as a solo artist and got to chose a record label. Turns out the record label you chose works with a band called One Direction, this is how you found out about them...

///

You walk into the studio and start recording with Julien. He gave you a song called Perfect just to hear your voice. As you are singing 4 boys walk into the studio and Julien starts talking to them.

You ignore them and coninue singing. When you're done Julien asks you to come out of the booth. You do as you're told, wouldn't want to start off on a bad foot. When you get out you hear multiple "hi"s and "hello"s, you could tell they were british and one was irish you just didn't know which.

"Hi" you responded shyly.

You got strange looks from all of them, even Julien. You walk past them to the table in the back to grab your water bottle. As you grab your bottle Julien introduces you.

"(y/n) meet One Direction."

"Wait...the band?" you ask thoroughly confused. You didn't even know they were still a band. The last you heard one left, Zayn was his name you think.

"What Makes You Beautiful.Right?" you ask trying to clarify when you got no response.

Silence

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out who you are. I'm sorry" you say embarrassed.

"It's okay." A guy with long hair said with a smile.

"It's a nice change of pace" one swoopy hair says. "I'm Louis by the way." he responds.

"I'm Harry" says the long haired one. "Liam" the one with tall hair and arrow tattoos says. I nod. So the blonde one must be irish.
"Niall?" Liam says. "Well this is Niall" he continues I nod my head again.

"(Y/n)" you pause "wait. Was that your song?" you ask

"Yeah" Liam answers. Louis and Harry are petty arguing with each other. And Niall took Julien outside. 'I don't think he likes me much' you thought to yourself.

"It's really good. You guys really changed your sound." I responded.

"You really don't know who we are do you?"Liam says looking at you.

"I'm sorry, I mean I know you were really popular but I just wasn't into your music and ever since the show I've been trapped in my own small world." you say to Liam feeling a bit guilty.

"Understandably so, love" Liam said picking you back up. You and Liam had small conversations like this until Julien came back.

<2 months later>

You and Niall have been hanging out more and more, you even wrote a song with him. After a writing session with all the boys you and Niall were on the couch together talking. Louis sits down and watches you and Niall. He finally says "Niall likes you" and walks away. He winks at you as he left as if saying you're welcome.

Niall asks you on a date despite what just happened.

"Yes of course." you respond cheerfully.

You both continue to talk for a little while longer until Liam comes and takes Niall to record.

Liam walks in and grabs Nialls arm and drags him out of the room because he has been texting Niall for 30 minutes telling him to come to the studio to record.

[£]