lazy day surprise-Niall

Niall had been gone for a week in LA getting work done with the boys before the hiatus started. You weren't expected him to be home until tomorrow. So you spent the day in Niall's hoodie, a pair of sweat pants, and fuzzy socks. You didn't even bother brushing your hair, you just put it in a bun. (picture on top is the outift.)

You were in bed waiting for a text from Niall. You heard the door open and a few voices. You start to panic then realize that those are the boys' voices.

You ran out of the room and Niall was standing in the kitchen talking to the guys. You ran up to him and jumped on him. He caught you and smiled, you giggled. You hugged him and he gave you a short sweet kiss. Then you hugged him again.

"Okay love birds. Please stop before you make me puke." Louis said.

You roll your eyes and smile as you feel Niall smile into your neck. You jump off of him and run over to Louis and hug him.

"Are you pleased now?" you ask Louis pulling away and hugging the other boys.

"No, you touched me." Louis sassed back.

"My bad, princess" you tease putting your hands up.

The other guys laugh and Niall pulled you closer to him wrapping an arm around your waist, and resting his head on yours.

"I missed you." you whispered to Niall.

" I missed you too. I love you." Niall whisper back kissing your head.

[£]