Family Dinner [Punk Niall] Pt.1

You have been dating Niall for quite some time now. It was a week before he is going to meet your family. You were nervous because of Niall's appearance. You loved all of his tattoos and piercing, you aren't ashamed of him, but you're worried about what your father and brother are going to say. Especially if your brother, Louis, sets him off.

"What's wrong, princess" Niall asked breaking you away from your thoughts.

"Nothing..." You trailed off, hoping he would drop it. Niall glared at you. "It's just that I'm scared for the family dinner." you say in one breath.

"Baby, just breathe. Everything will be alright." Niall responds calmly.

"I'm just worried about what my parents will think of you...of me-" Niall cut you off.

"WHAT?! Are you ashamed of me now?"Niall stood up from the couch furious. Hurt filling his eyes.

"NO! No of course not." You rushed to stand up, but he backed away. "I'm afraid that they will judge you before they actually know you." You said, tears starting to roll down your cheeks. "I'm scared that my brother will piss you off" you pause "That my parents will tell me I'm not allowed to see you anymore...And I can't do that!" you shout finally letting it all out. Before you could fall to the floor, Niall caught you and pulled you to his chest.

"That's not going to happen. And if your parents don't approve of me, then fuck them." Niall said as you cried into his chest.

// One Week Later//

Your parents made reservations at a fancy restaurant, so you and Niall were getting ready. You curled your hair, and put on light makeup and a black dress. You were putting on a gold bracelet when Niall popped his head into the bathroom.

"Hey I need ya." Niall said and left.

You walk out of the bathroom and you see Niall sitting on the edge of the bed. Niall looked you up and down then smirked.

"I need you to tie my tie." Niall said looking into your eyes. You smiled and stood between his legs and tied his tie as his hands were on the back of your legs and steadily moving up towards your ass. You lean in and kiss Niall and he kissed back.

"I have something for you" He said once he pulled away.

He pulled a box out of his pocket. You gasped when you saw the gold necklace with a four leaf clover hanging on it.

"Do you like it?" Niall asked with a smile.

"I love it." You say with tears threatening to spill.

Niall put it on you and you saw that on the back 'N.H.+(Your Initials)'. You smiled and kissed Niall. He picked you up and layed you on the bed. He kissed down your neck making you moan his name, making him smirk. Your phone rang and Niall groaned and handed you your phone. You giggled then answered your phone without looking at the caller I.D.

"We are on our way to the restaurant now." you said to your mother. You hung up.

"Shit, shit, shit." you say running to the closet to grab your's and Niall's shoes. You sat at the end of Niall's bed to put them on. Then you ran to the bathroom to cover up the mark he gave you.

"Ready?" Niall asked.

"As I'll ever be." you respond. Niall chuckled and grabbed your hand and lightly kissed your forehead.

[£]

 One Direction Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें