Leaving England

Author Notes:

I dedcided to write another story, My life, My Fate, My Story. I hope everyone can face the following problems for those who are still encountering and fighting it together that I have wrote, and those I didn't, I can assure it isn't a pleasent feeling.

~CheyenneCupCake

7/9/2013

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born in Ipswich, England. I stayed there until I was 5, dad’s office wants him to go to Hong Kong, so the whole family had to move to Hong Kong. I was having a happy life until the day that my dad had announced we had to move to Hong Kong.

“Daddy? Why are we packing? Where are we going?”

“We are moving to Hong Kong, go and get ready”

“I don’t want to move to Hong Kong”

“We have to, now just pack up and wave good bye to Eve”

Eve was my neighbour and childhood buddy, we have been friends since the year we were born, she is just 2 months older than me. I can’t face saying goodbye to her, she was the closest friend I’ve ever had, and not seeing her till I have the chance, which wouldn’t be very soon, it kills me with the thought.

“Bye Eve, we have to Skype each other, Kay?”

“Sure, you’ll be back soon right? When you’re 12?”

I nodded my head and gave her a last hug before I got into the car that would drive us to the airport. I kept my head up, trying to balance the tears I’ve got in my eyes, not wanting my family to see my weakness.

“C’mon babe, you’ll see her again soon”

“I know, it’s just about 6 years from now”

I leaned over to my mum and started to fall asleep

“Wake up, we’re here, you’ve got to walk inside, you can go to sleep again when we crossed pass all of those immigration”

I was being pried off my mum and placed to the ground. I shivered, without my mums warmth, I felt cold.

We checked in, past through the immigration and found our gate, I handed my ticket to the ticket lady and sat on a chair, the plane was ready for boarding in about a minute and we headed on the plane. It was a 12 hours flight, all I did on the plane was checking out the games, eating and sleeping, I could barely sleep, it was uncomfy and I really want my old home back.

As we arrived at the Hong Kong International Airport, I started to explore around, it was huge and high tech, I wanted to fit everything into my mind at the same time. My mum pulled me through people and went to the baggage claim. We took our time to find our baggages, it took us long enough to find our baggages and we left the restricted area. The arrival hall was packed with people, thousands of people trying to meet their friends and family which they hadn’t seen for a long time.

I spotted my aunt a few meters away, I ran over and hugged her so tight

“Hey kiddo”

“Auntie!”

I raced my aunt to the bus stop where we take our bus, soon, the bus pulled up in front of us, it took me to my new home, it was an apartment, a small apartment, it had only a bedroom, a toilet, a kitchen, a small living room and a small balcony, it was a bit larger than 300 ft squared.

I dumped my backpack onto the bed and looked through the windows, I could have a clear view of the apartment on the opposite block, there was two children, a boy and a girl. Me and the boy seem to share the same age, the girl is 1 or 2 years younger than me. The boy spotted me and waved, I waved back and retreated back to the living room.

My dad had contacted a few schools, and I would have a interview tomorrow morning, I told my mum I was going to sleep and returned to the bedroom.

I was woken up by the alarm ringing, I shot up and got dressed. Mum had bought me a white dress the day before we came, it was to my knees and the laces are beautiful, my mum always had a better fashion sense than I do, I suck at everything that relates to arts, apparently the genes on my mum didn’t rub on to me.

I arrived to the school, it was next to a church, the principal greeted me and my family, he asked me questions and dismissed me to my family.

“How did it go love?”

“Same old things, nothing special”

Few days passed and I was accepted by the school, my mom rushed me to buy my school uniforms, I start school on the 1st of September.

I didn’t know that was the start of a nightmare