Even More Work

Author notes:

Hey people... I know I said I wouldn't be writing if I haven't finished off my script, but I just had to update. I've been loosing my readers and I don't want to loose more, please stay for me? I can't promise regular updates, but I try my best to write even if I don't have time. I don't know when I'm going to update next, but hopefully soon. There's gonna be drama soon too!

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Keek

@directionermeqwen

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Kik

@directionermeqwen

Skype

@directionermeqwen

Love ya all,

~CheyenneCupCake

4/24/2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even More Work

After meeting the 1D boys last night, I was knackered and wanted to stay in the bed for as long as I could, but Kristen woke me up as soon as the sun had peeked up from the horizon. I groaned, throwing a pillow at her, but she didn’t take the note and kept shaking me. I gave up trying to get a bit more of sleep and sat straight up, startling Kristen.

“Oh god Kristen, let me go to sleep” I moaned

“I can’t, since the director called early, asking us to be in the lobby by 8, and judging by your looks, you’ll take quite a long time to get ready”

“What time is it?”

“Around 6, but I want to wake you up a bit more earlier so that I could hear all the juicy details from last night”

“I never knew you were like that…”

“Well I am, so deal with that if you want us to be friends”

“Alright, alright. I’m up, I’m up. I’ll take a quick shower and then come out and while you get me ready I’ll tell you the deets. Ok?” I throw my hands up in mock surrender

“More than ok. What are you doing still sitting here? Get up and get your lazy arse to the shower”

“Ok, ok I’m going.” Gathering up the towel and the necessities along with my underwear I walk into the toilet.

As I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up, I sit on the lid of the toilet seat. The moving movements make me replay everything that had happened that was less than six months ago. I sighed, from the worthless, worthless girl, I become this girl I am now, the one who’s starring as Cho in the new Harry Potter movie, the one who had just met One Direction and fulfilled every directioner’s dream. This seems unrealistic, but that’s what had happened to me. I wonder if this would last though.

At this moment, I decided to change my name. Even though if I can’t do it legally, I could at least make it my stage name, or maybe change it when I’m of age. With this decision, I stepped into the warm water and allowed the warm water to embrace me. I allowed the warm water to clear my mind and make me face what’s in front of me. I have to get ready for the day.