Dracula

Author Notes

Yup, a double update today, this took me a lot of time to write, and I'm sweating in my room, my air conditioner broke down, and it's really hot here in Hong Kong. Have fun reading! Still the same, don't be a bully, or a victim, talk to me if you want =)

Follow me?

Twitter

@cheyenne1Direc

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Kik

@directionermeqwen

Skype

@directionermeqwen (Wattpad account, kik me if you want to skype me and I'm not online)

Lots of love

~CheyenneCupCake

21/9/2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following our success from the Snow Queen, we are going to perform during the Christmas, we are going to put on a play, and it’s called Dracula.

Everyone are rushing through the backstage and trying to get everything ready before the real show.

“Is the boxes ready?” Our director, Ms. Webb shouted

“Yes!” I replied back

“Everyone start getting ready, get your costumes and go dress up, your makeup will be done by the backstage makeup team, follow the timetable there, they will get you when you should be there.”

“Yes!” We all cried in unison and walked off to different directions

I picked up my costume and walked to the washroom to get dressed, I’m one of the Dracula brides, there are three, our costumes are the same, a black sleeveless dress decorated with sequins, black tights and a black flower with sequins decorating our hair. Not too sharp, but just right, we would be noticed but we would not be covering the shine from the other characters.

In the story, we would be trying our best to get Jonathan Harker to be one of us, we were controlled by Dracula, but we wanted to escape. Jonathan Harker was locked up by Dracula, but Igoretta saved him by giving him a spoon and left him digging a way out. Soon, Mina Hawkins and Lucy Westenra joined us, Dracula had controlled them as well, but Professor Van Helsing came to the rescue, and saved all of the brides and the two of them. We were the bridesmaids of the girls when they had their wedding at the end of the play.

We had our makeup done, it was quite scary, it suits really well with our character, it was a white face, with a really red lip. The eye liner that was surrounding my eyes was really scary. I had scared a few friends away already, they were performing with me, so that they were with me sitting in a corner and eating our sandwich/ kind of dinner. The performance gonna be enormous and many parents are watching. The whole show would be filmed and to be put on youtube or at least the school website.

We were all ready and we did some warm up exercises before we go down and perform. The other performers are already downstairs, some are already performing and entertaining the guests, we did a few deep breathes and hugged each other before the show.

Standing at the backstage, we did a group hug and placed our hands in the middle to do the good luck thing, and the show starts.

We started with Beatrice, the Hawkins maid