Red Carpet

Author notes:

Just so you know, hell break loose this chapter. Dedicated to @Mygirlsadirectioner for her dedication. Just realised I didn't do that before, how stupid of me.

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Keek

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Skype

@directionermeqwen

Kik

@directionermeqwen

Love

~CheyenneCupCake

5/5/2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Carpet

Time flies by when you’re having fun. We have finished filming the movie and now, it’s time for the movie premiere. I had a growing friendship with 1D boys, I also introduced Kristen to them. We now are kind of a group. Steven makes me really confused with him, we sometimes seems like more than friends, but then sometimes we don’t even acknowledge each other. I’m trying to read him, and also to figure out my feelings towards him. I’m not sure what are we, friends or more? Sometimes I always think the One Direction song is written for us.

The end of the night,

we should say goodbye,

but we carry on,.

while everyone’s gone.

Never felt like this before,

are we friends or are we more?

As I’m walking towards the door.

I’m not sure.

See? That’s exactly what I’m feeling towards Steven. Oh how I wish I could know!

Whatever, let’s just get back to what we were saying before. What was it? Oh yes, the movie premiere. The 1D boys would also be here, and I’m looking forward to the after party. I’m quite sure the boys would get drunk, and seeing them drunk is something fun!

So now, I’m in the limo, yes the limo that Santagio had drove to get me from the airport months ago. It seemed like yesterday when I arrived here in London, but now I’m here, about to attend my first movie premiere. I just can’t wait!

As the limo slowly reach to a halt, the guy outside of the car opens my door. I thanked Santagio and also the car door guy as I walked towards the red carpet and also the paps. I held my head high and smiled as the paps asked me questions. I answered a few, just to satisfy them and then took a few photos. After that, I headed to where the fans are standing. I talked to them, signed a few autographs. Just to let you know, I’m getting better at signing autographs. I also took pictures with them. They seemed so happy that one of the cast had talked to them, and that warmed my heart. Knowing that you had made someone happy always made me happy. Seeing their smiles make me smile. With my hard past, I know that keeping a smile on your face isn’t easy. All that I know is that they could be going through a hard time, and if me talking to them would bring a smile to their face, I’ll do it.