Year 6

Author Notes

Right, I want everyone to be alarmed that bullying is a serious crime, it is not a thing to be proud of, if you are being bullied, don't be ashamed, hold your face up, up HIGH, do not care what others think about you, we all have flaws, do not let those bullies let you down, no one is perfect, always remind yourslef that ok?

Kay, end of the author notes =)

~CheyenneCupCake

9/9/2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was right to be declining those so-called BFF’s. As I stepped up to my last year of primary, year 6, the worst came. The bullying worsen.

As I walked into the classroom, I saw people whispering, they stole glances of me from time to time when they think I didn’t know. I was 100% sure they were talking about me.

I shrugged it off and took a seat near the window, I stared at the sea, I was lost into the view. I always wanted to be driving around in a yacht and leave, I loved freedom, I wasn’t the kind to be stuck in a room for one whole day, it would drive me crazy.

As the bell rang, I got out of my trance. This would be a hard year.

People avoided me as I was walking down the hallway, I grabbed my only friend’s hand and walked to the library, the only place that makes me feels safe. I’d always love books, they seem to have read my mind and tried to heal my wounds. I would never had made it to year 6 without my books, they were my only support.

“Tin, do you think we could survive all of these shit?”

“We have done this for years, this is already the last year, we would withstand it, I know we can”

“I’m tired of putting up all this shit, I feel sick you know? Why can’t I have a normal primary life just like others do? Why am I the one who is being the who chosen to be bullied by people? Why do I have to go through this shit? I’m tired you know? I just want to sleep and never wake up, this is killing me, I can’t go home every day pretending nothing had happened, it kills me, I can’t cry at home, there’s no one I can talk to. I just want a day without crying myself to sleep, why is it so hard for me?”

“I don’t know, but I take this as a challenge from god, and it is only for those he think they could go through this, just to make you prepared, as for those, they would have no preparation, and once they have to face any difficulties, they would just fall deep and hard, no one to be there to help them, they would be alone.”

“I hope so” I sighed

“Come on, lets go, they bell’s going to ring soon”

I stood up with her and walked to my classroom, people avoiding me as usual

“Shit! I forgot my duty”

Yes, I’m a prefect, my teachers had told me about it. I had duty this recess, but I forgot.

“Mr. Bliss must be mad at me, oh shit oh shit….”

“Calm down, it’s just once, and you are having an emotional affair, you need some rest after all of this, you can’t just stress yourself so hard.”

“Ok, cool, I’ll forget about it at the moment”

“Right, so are we going in or not?”

I sucked in a deep breath and walked into the classroom